LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

CAD6222C-7F9C-4563-BD68-483B6CD89775.jpeg

They did say advancements in technology, maybe that includes cloaking devices now?
Well they started with the BOP, that had cloaking abilities. Maybe going all trekky! ?

The new tech is amazing - I cannot believe they've perfected invisibility. See - AI can do anything.

Putter fitting done. Stroke Lab Black Ten for me, which is what I was somewhat expecting.

Putter fitting done. Can’t say much but I got a mallet in 34” with a SS Mid-Slim 2.0 grip and Luke even complemented my aim...check this out!
View attachment 8917200
Yessss, start the “cant say much” posts! That’s exciting and can’t wait to hear how it translates on course for you!

A little peak of the putter studio

20191203_082632.jpg20191203_082623.jpg

Have a look at these bad boys!! Yes we all got a pair of Cuater golf shoes ☺☺

Loving the fitting updates all. Keep em coming. Finally caught up from last night.

My worry about the fitting process is that I would be super nervous and wouldn't hit anything straight :LOL::dohanim:

So great seeing you boys getting the putting fitting experience. Glad they have Luke and Sean in there getting you in the best possible fit.

Love how the putter fitting has evolved. Such a cool process. Would love to do that.

Back