LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Having been to a THP Experience, enjoy the next two days. There is the Golf, but i made friendships. guys i still talk to or message. Post Pics and updates-make an agreement with your cart mate, I'll drive, you post and keep em' coming....enjoy!

I would be willing to bet someone is already awake. I know it has to be impossible to get much sleep out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At this time I was getting ready to head down to the lobby to take a nap on the couch so I wouldn't miss the bus...lol

Waking up at 4:00 am thinking you missed the bus and your tee time while having a mini heart attack until you realize the actual time. ✅

I feel like that goes hand and hand with the event.

Yeah, I want to be there next year, too!
You and me both...
For this year I don’t want to be the guy reading the exciting happenings of the day 12 hrs after they occur. ?
Bus ride to The Hideaway is 2.5 hrs away. Talk about exciting! Who is still sleeping?

It's 8:20 AM east coast time, my first day back at work after a 10 day vacation, and the 2nd thing I have done is bring up this thread. I may have a problem or some sort of diagnosible condition. Being fairly new to THP, I am assuming this is normal for this time of year? Yes? Or no? Is it terminal? It is isn't it. Awwww crap. :eek:

Side note: the first thing I did was buy a bagel so I could eat it while reading this thread. :cool:

Waking up at 4:00 am thinking you missed the bus and your tee time while having a mini heart attack until you realize the actual time. ✅

I feel like that goes hand and hand with the event.

I hear ya my friend, I kept waking up and looking at my watch......and was early

At this time I was getting ready to head down to the lobby to take a nap on the couch so I wouldn't miss the bus...lol
Actually disregard this. That is tomorrow at this time, lol.

Wow a pre-nest! Would going back tonight still be considered a re-nest for some of you?

Good Luck today boys! #TeamTHP for the win (y) Have fun & take it all in. Take lots of pictures & post'em up

Enjoy and good luck out there today guys!

Wow a pre-nest! Would going back tonight still be considered a re-nest for some of you?
No, Luke assured us that this was just a scouting mission.

I can't begin tell you guys how excited I am for you all today. You've had a lot of memories up to this point but driving in to the Hideaway is a memory that will be burnt in to your minds until the day you die. It's seriously golf heaven on Earth. Take a moment to walk around the balcony and soak in the moment and enjoy the hell out of today.

It's 8:20 AM east coast time, my first day back at work after a 10 day vacation, and the 2nd thing I have done is bring up this thread. I may have a problem or some sort of diagnosible condition. Being fairly new to THP, I am assuming this is normal for this time of year? Yes? Or no? Is it terminal? It is isn't it. Awwww crap. :eek:

Side note: the first thing I did was buy a bagel so I could eat it while reading this thread. :cool:

The good news is that is completely normal, especially the way these guys are rocking this event! The bad news...it’s seasonal. Usually this way every year. I guess the bad news is good news too!

Just caught up! Last night was amazing. What I imagine the THP bus was like once they realized @j_sizzle9 was not there!

Hideaway Day will take your breath away.
Let it! ?

Good morning all!! Today is the day. Looking forward to trying out all the new gear and spending some more time with the Zoo Crew guys and gal. Amazing people would be very understated. They are just as excited as us about this event, and so much fun to talk to and willing to share knowledge and answer questions.
I fell blessed today to be playing @JasonFinleyCG and @jeffneubarth. How that works out, who knows!!! The biggest bonus to that is we get the man himself Al in our group. Sit back and enjoy today while we slog around in the rain for a little while. I feel like @KEV is vacationing in southern Cal for some reason. ?

Good morning all!! Today is the day. Looking forward to trying out all the new gear and spending some more time with the Zoo Crew guys and gal. Amazing people would be very understated. They are just as excited as us about this event, and so much fun to talk to and willing to share knowledge and answer questions.
I fell blessed today to be playing @JasonFinleyCG and @jeffneubarth. How that works out, who knows!!! The biggest bonus to that is we get the man himself Al in our group. Sit back and enjoy today while we slog around in the rain for a little while. I feel like @KEV is vacationing in southern Cal for some reason. ?

Back