LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

What a pretty man.

Cannot say enough good things about mega G logo hats. Wowowowwowowow

No Kidding. Those are freaking perfect! So good.

Morning THP! Here is day 2 recap video. I conveniently left out the guy who was late...I didn’t want to rub it in.

This is fun we should do it again next year.
Finally caught up and this is the best news ever!! Team THP LFG!!!

Last edited:
20191204_071021.jpg

Ready for some sliders!!20191204_071115.jpg

Lots of therapy Fins......lots of therapy. He's just now starting to talk about getting back into the game. #Progress
07B6D645-3146-45B9-8A5E-631AD24485D0.gif
I can relate...

@j.sizzle

Yo money, it's got to be the shoes!

With the GD coming back in 2020 you all have already done your job.....relax and try and soak it all in!!!! have a day everyone and I look forward to all the awesome pics and commentary.

kudos to EVERYONE involved. How great this week is cannot be overstated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Playing with house money. Go get this.

Good luck today team THP will be following along long anxiously. If it is slightly raining today you guys have advantage those California guys don’t know how to play in that weather. Grind it out bring it home

Scripting is looking great fellas! :cool:

Man I really like those TM quarter zips too

Look like someone ready to lose
@Snickerdog I have a vague recollection of a non-conceded short one causing consternation chez Finley last year. Purely for academic interest, of course. Not suggesting it becomes a tactic. :sneaky:

Caught up again. Great job by Team THP and the Zoo Cree at keeping all of us up to date and involved. ?

especially having the entire group all playing each hole together
I was thinking that, and thought, "no way that happens", but then i remembered... it's The Grandaddy!

1575473296323.jpeg

He will not be left behind!

Ask thank you to everyone who will take time out of your day to follow along. This thread moves at breakneck speeds so if the guys don’t respond immediately it’s not on purpose. I’m going to provide content and updates so these guys can play and enjoy the company.

LFG!!!

Back