LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

If someone is going to take up the task of live scoring let me know. I know everyone has day jobs, but if you do it will be appreciated and I know who to tag with scoring updates

This was the google drive scoring sheet from last years Grandaddy. I'm at work with no time to update it but maybe someone else can with news on what course, picture of scorecard, holes groups are starting on etc.

Groups then post or tell you net score per hole.

3 sliders in and I’m feeling righteous !!!!

Quick tip: Make sure to spend some time on the putting green. Its obviously way more fun to crush new unreleased drivers at the mountains, but don't forget to get used to the green speeds and your new putters.

Finally got all caught up. Have a blast out there today everyone. Take it all in and enjoy the ride. Looking forward to THP bringing the belt home

We are here!!!

OMG I want a slider!!!

3 sliders in and I’m feeling righteous !!!!
Milk and sliders sounds like a filthy euphemism. "You should have seen old Snickers at the Nest last night. Up to his knees in the old milk and sliders, he was" (y)

Just now caught up on the thread... enjoy, everyone! Be present, soak in every moment, don't miss a thing.

Enjoy the round today fellas! Don't get too wet. First & foremost .... get used to the greens! It all comes down to putting (y)

Have fun @tomcat & @Snickerdog :cool:

They are as good as I thought they'd be.

20191204_083026.jpg

Back