LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

There was a lot of rain today - the grip on these shoes is fantastic. My socks were wet at the end of the round, but any non leather shoe would have been. They stayed dry until the very end - and it was a long round.
The Moneymaker's were fantastic in the rain. Never a traction issue. Feet were dry pretty much the entire time.

Careful on the cart paths today guys. Don’t want to see anyone get hurt. We had a close call with these two knuckleheads last year @JasonFinleyCGView attachment 8917401

you’ll probably be surprised by this, but @j_sizzle9 had a cart incident and had to confess to the head pro. leader in the clubhouse for the anti-mvp. haha love ya sizz!!!!

you’ll probably be surprised by this, but @j_sizzle9 had a cart incident and had to confess to the head pro. leader in the clubhouse for the anti-mvp. haha love ya sizz!!!!
Oh please tell me he didn't run into something.

I had a heavy weight on my shoulders

I didn’t think it was possible to miss the driving range(aka Lake Coeur d'Alene) but I think he did. Well played today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s be clear. The slider is KING! ?

last night me would not let this morning me consume much food. so i reserve judgment on the ultimate hideaway breakfast food for tomorrow when i will be in a better physical state lol

Gorgeous :love:
How is that X-grind in the soft conditions?

i’ve been pretty transparent about my short game issues. it absolutely shocks me to say this, i did not hit a SINGLE flubbed short game shot today. not ONE. i had to flop a shot, i had pitches, i had bunker shots, and every one of them was hit well. i got up and down from spots that i would have never imagined. based on today, the x grind should be called the mclovin grind. although that has a disturbing ring to it, so i understand if they don’t take my suggestion.

I just got caught up. You guys really smoked it on the course as well as the updates! What an amazing experience. Enjoy dinner and show them how it's done tomorrow.

i’ve been pretty transparent about my short game issues. it absolutely shocks me to say this, i did not hit a SINGLE flubbed short game shot today. not ONE. i had to flop a shot, i had pitches, i had bunker shots, and every one of them was hit well. i got up and down from spots that i would have never imagined. based on today, the x grind should be called the mclovin grind. although that has a disturbing ring to it, so i understand if they don’t take my suggestion.

That's friggin fantastic to hear dude, seriously. That, or Florida grass is just trash. I mean, that is also possible.

All we have to do tomorrow is win the first 4 matches, now it's tied. Then win the next two matches and we're up 10-8. Then just split the last 6 matches and the belt goes back to Team THP. Let's go!

@McLovin was the only reason our matches went as long as they did. This guy was amazing around the greens. We both commented on how much of an improvement the Jaws wedges were. Phenomenal spin. Feel great. Look great.

Well done today fellas! Way to Duke it out!

Really fantastic coverage from everyone, way to get it in the rain. Some great golf being played it was awesome to see everyone grinding! The Hideaway is a desert Oasis for sure, love the pictures of... everything. Especially the course and videos of AL's house and dinner and every single person involved. Keep the course photos coming tomorrow during singles!

Hey guys, you know what tonight is?

NEST TIME!!!!!

McLovin grind...sounds like somebody is headed to The Nest

Well done boys, well done

Okay bus rolls in 45 minutes so I have time to update the forum. Ah, scratch that. I'm going to Applebees to drink

3 up? Or did you guys get the birdie and win the hole to go Callaway 1 up?
Live updating/scoring is hard
I think the Zoo Crew is 3Up in that match

i’m still working my way through the thread, so not sure if you guys figured this out but we switched formats as i said in my previous update after we finished playing #18. so when zc won #1, that was the first hole of the new 9-hole shamble format. when we finished playing the front 9, the shamble match was over and we picked up our best ball match beginning with hole 10. hope that makes sense.

lol oh man i cannot wait to hear ALL the details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i’m still working my way through the thread, so not sure if you guys figured this out but we switched formats as i said in my previous update after we finished playing #18. so when zc won #1, that was the first hole of the new 9-hole shamble format. when we finished playing the front 9, the shamble match was over and we picked up our best ball match beginning with hole 10. hope that makes sense.

We figured it out but there was some confusion... LOL

Back