LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

A bit of a sad time as we are about 15 mins from Callaway HDQ, where we’ll drop off all of our new friends, before Team THP heads to the hotel.

We know many of them from listening to podcasts, watching the YouTube videos, or seeing their online presence. It’s been an absolute pleasure to spend the past four days with them, hearing about their jobs and just life in general.

Huge thank you to all of the team from Callaway!

Hey @JasonFinleyCG two things:

1: thanks for this event from all of The Grandaddy alumni and the rest of THP

2: you’re terrible at being a villain. ?

A huge thanks to @JasonFinleyCG.. Every year this event is mind blowing and the work you put into it is greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:

So you’re saying more like a Darth Theodore “teddy” Bear Esquire?

It’s a pretty cool thing to be a part of. Best part? In 2020 more will join it!

This group killed it, the perfect attitude, and the right mentality.

This years thread relit a spark for me in a lot of ways as it goes with this event.

I agree they did a great job this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge thanks to Team THP for taking us along, and allowing us to live vicariously through you! Jason, JRod, the and everyone at Callaway, thanks for rocking it again this year!

The clubs are back in the bag, the proshop has been ravaged, and you can all rest easy tonight knowing you gave the Grandaddy everything you had!

Recap like a boss. Enjoy that gear. Review the heck out of everything. And most of all cherish those memories guys!

Another amazing GD to follow along with. Team THP, you guys need to hold your heads high and hold those smiles because everyone here is proud of what you did over the past three days. Amazing group to represent the forum.

Safe travels in the morning and can’t wait until January when you can start to spill your guts about how good the new equipment is.

B43958D1-FF6B-4870-B6CF-CA0C0CDFA395.jpeg

Great work everyone, this may have been the most fun follow yet (but could be recency bias). I am so happy for all the people I have been lucky enough to meet (on both sides), and I feel like I got to know everyone else following along. Having @JohnnyRodCG back at this event just feels right!

And @mikeg_74 you absolutely killed the updates, the videos and interviews were awesome. @JB & @JasonFinleyCG so glad you are bringing this back in 2020.

Travel safe everyone and thank you for sharing the fun with all of us at home!

This has been such an awesome follow. THPers represented themselves well, under the difficult circumstances of nerves, knowing so many were following, brand new equipment, and an unfamiliar track. Congrats to the Zoo Crew, but, also, thank you for sponsoring something so amazing.

I can’t wait to hear more details of the equipment post-embargo.

Look at the check above Sizzle

3BC5293C-729B-4F79-A265-8E895655CFA1.jpeg

This! So many thanks to the ZooCrew and entire Callaway team for making the GranDaddy possible. Absolutely unreal. Tough to be a villain when everyone is having the time of their life, yet the track record speaks for itself. #DeathTaxesFinley :starwars:

There is no real way to adequately sum this up. I'll definitely try when I get home, but I won't do it justice.

this can’t be the nest.... or we need a new definition of cougarville

The “cougar” off of Badolds right shoulder,... just no. Lol! That’s an Applebee’s cougar, and even then a 3:00pm “is late” cougar (sincere apologies if that’s someone on here’s great-great grandma) not a Nest cougar. I laughed so hard when I searched that pic that I thought I was gonna die with my busted ribs and all. Totally worth it though, haha haha!

The ride from from Callaway HQ was pretty jarring. This has been a really special week and I will do my best to put some words together to describe it in the coming days. I’m floored.

The Callaway people give a ****, they do not take our support lightly, and they are real. Every one of them. There were a lot of bugs just now.

You mean I actually have to find something to do at work tomorrow? My F5 key will thank me at least

Back