CONTEST 2019 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its that time of year when many celebrate with their families with a wonderful feast. Well, those that know @GolferGal and myself, know that we love food and we love giving thanks to this awesome community of people. So this is a perfect opportunity to launch our 9th Annual Thanksgiving contest and do this one around those incredible feasts that are being served.

Untitled-1-S.jpg

The Rules
Take a picture of your Thanksgiving feast.
Post it in this thread.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
The winner will be chosen randomly.
Please feel free to post as many pictures as you would like. You can post pics of prep work, full feasts, individual dishes, etc. Show it all off.

The Prize
The winner will get an incredible THP Prize Pack that is filled with goodies.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until Friday 11/29/19 at 11:59pm EST.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see the thanksgiving feast pictures.

We are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time now that we have enough space, family will be bringing a lot so I can focus on not screwing up the bird haha

looking forward to all the delicious looking food pics

We are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time now that we have enough space, family will be bringing a lot so I can focus on not screwing up the bird haha

looking forward to all the delicious looking food pics

Good luck! It can be a lot of pressure being the host, but it's also super rewarding when you watch everyone enjoy the food you prepared for them.

This is always a great thread! Not to be viewed on an empty stomach.

I love this thread every year can't wait to see some photos

It is always amazing some of the food spread pictures!!! Love seeing these.

• Admin
Always love this contest and it always seems to keep me hungry throughout the day. Unfortunately I’ll be a stand by’er on this one.

As I will be traveling on Thanksgiving and will be going out to dinner, I will not have any photos to contribute. But I'm still going to be interested in seeing what photos people take of their thanksgiving feast.

I will definitely post a pic of Shannon and my Vegetarian Thanksgiving Feast.....I give thanks for my Bestest half every day

Always an awesome thread to follow! Even if you are already stuffed, this thread will make you want to eat more.

I've got an early 18 booked and then plan to eat myself into a food coma.

I love this time of year and seeing everyone's spread. Im down 2 prep cooks for this year (wife too preggo, and her sister is out recovering from surgery) so I may be leaning towards uncrustables with sour cream and onion chips.

My mouth is already watering, thinking about starring at all the amazing food photos!

Can't wait to see all of the Tofu Turkeys that everyone is making :ROFLMAO:

4498b64d4075222a4e402d237a6f1842.png

I truly believe that this is one of my top three threads every year. So much fun seeing everyone's spreads.

So much to be thankful for THP Fam.

Less than a week out. Pretty excited.

We are with my Wife’s, Mom’s side of the family tonight for Thanksgiving and one of them are allergic to Turkey so we have different meals every year. Tonight we are having...C68DC120-E18A-4991-9FEA-DED3517B355D.jpeg

More traditional Thanksgiving meals coming tomorrow and Thursday.

We are with my Wife’s, Mom’s side of the family tonight for Thanksgiving and one of them are allergic to Turkey so we have different meals every year. Tonight we are having...View attachment 8915945

More traditional Thanksgiving meals coming tomorrow and Thursday.

Love it. That works for the cheese pizza thread too.

The menu is set.

Apps will be Brie tarts and candied bacon.

Then for the main course it’s turkey, ham and meatballs. Sides are Cranberry sauce, sweet potato soufflé, apple and sausage cornbread stuffing, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, maple bacon Brussels sprouts (with balsamic vinegar and toasted pecans), honey thyme roasted carrots, Mac n cheese, potatoes au gratin, dinner rolls.

Dessert is key lime pie and strawberry rhubarb pie.

Oh boy, another holiday tradition I get to experience on this forum for the first time. Just wondering does anyone ever stuff their turkey with White Castle sliders?

What’s the o/u on pie count being too many? Or is there a thing as too many pies?

Funnest contest of the year!!! Ready to cook a big meal for my family again.

Back