2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I really want to pick up a madison from the garage. So many things to add to the collection.

I really like looking down at the Palm Beach but after its 4th time in the bag I'm not sure its for me. I feel like I haven't made a single putt with it.

Rolled these yesterday too and wasn’t as blown away as I expected based on all the feedback. Good overall, and the shapes are great, but they didn’t rock my world.

It happened to me again this past week. I was playing with some buddies and one of their friends whom I had never met. Around the 15th hole he commented about how good of a putter I was. It never gets old hearing that.

Ps. Stroke Lab gets a large part of the credit for my enjoyed success and compliments.

Toulon Memphis was so good today, and was solid all last weekend as well. I'm putting short putts center cup and my lag putting is great right now.

This has to be the Las Vegas from the Odyssey event... I’ll know this afternoon!

d155de40f739efd24c31878ddb4c7e35.jpg
That putter is so gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As much as I enjoy my Azalea I am absolutely loving the Atlanta so far. It has that same great feel but the additional junk in the trunk is really helping out with my distance control on longer putts and mishits. Plus I still feel really confident on the short putts which was the big benefit of the Azalea.

I still want that blue one from the Odyssey Event this year that Tony Toulon was rolling. I should see the Toulon team next week and I might have to try and steal it.

I still want that blue one from the Odyssey Event this year that Tony Toulon was rolling. I should see the Toulon team next week and I might have to try and steal it.
That finish was awesome.

I would do bad things to get that finish.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Well I think the Palm Beach SL experiment is nearing an end. Love the shape but just not really working out.

Man I'm loving the Atlanta. I just spent a half hour on the practice green and every time I enjoy the heck out of it. The feel is so good with the soft yet solid feedback. One of my buddies gave it a try and his first comment was about the feel also. I'm really glad I gave one a shot.

Well I think the Palm Beach SL experiment is nearing an end. Love the shape but just not really working out.

When you putt with the O-Works, you could not miss. I remember that putting green at the Budget Championship.

When you putt with the O-Works, you could not miss. I remember that putting green at the Budget Championship.
I know you have reminded me of that haha, maybe I should listen haha. I still have it in the rotation but always like trying new things.

I know you have reminded me of that haha, maybe I should listen haha. I still have it in the rotation but always like trying new things.

Try a Marxman. You’re welcome

I have put the Las Vegas in the bag for the last few rounds. I really like how I lag putt with this. I have sunk some long putts with confidence. I like my Marxman a lot but the Las Vegas is staying in the bag for awhile!

I dont know if it's a 2019 or 2020 version but Toulon Chicago has me ???

I dont know if it's a 2019 or 2020 version but Toulon Chicago has me

Mmhmm. I haven’t seen it but I had a good idea

I want so many Toulons. With how good my Columbus and Atlanta have been, I am obsessed.

Double Wide would be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t that the same thing?

Isn’t that the same thing?

IMO no. The new stroke lab double wide is wider than the 1w, at least I was pretty sure it is.

IMO no. The new stroke lab double wide is wider than the 1w, at least I was pretty sure it is.

Yes, the DoubleWide is wider than the 1w. The Chicago does not look as wide as the DoubleWide.

Back