2019 Toulon Putter Thread

IMO no. The new stroke lab double wide is wider than the 1w, at least I was pretty sure it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it's a decent amount bigger overall.

haha, have to decide where to send. Seen some decent work, nowhere that I am super pumped about though.

That's a good point. If you're going to have it done it should be done well. I'm not really that familiar with anyone that offers that.

My new face balanced obsession is real.

Come to me, SB Vegas or Atlanta haha!

Vegas is soooooo good.... I adore mine.

I love mine

6790a47c061ccd55ea29736537f03216.jpg

Sooooo you're saying Atlanta is legiiiiiiiiiiit, huh.

It may be the best feeling milled putter I've ever rolled and is an awesome size. I have a buddy that rolled it last week and was super impressed with it.

Toulons with stroke lab are such a great combo. I have the stroke lab in my Columbus and it has proven tough to beat from my putter selection. It’s crazy how stable these putters feel with that shaft

I love mine

6790a47c061ccd55ea29736537f03216.jpg

Where/how did you get an Atlanta with that neck? Huge fan of the Atlanta shape but I can’t do the slant necks for some reason. Everything is a miss right. However, that neck on your putter is a thing of beauty.

I took my Memphis out of the bag for the weekend because I thought an insert would be better for the super fast greens I would be playing. Yeah, that won’t be happening again anytime soon.

Last edited:
Just saw this on the gram. Very cool way of filling the face!

That is a pretty sweet custom. I can dig it...except the colors, no red for me

Just saw this on the gram. Very cool way of filling the face!

Looks really cool, but wouldn't it take away from the reason for the milling to begin with?

That is bad ass! Nice work

Not a fan of the diamond milling?
I would assume it just alters the sound profile a bit. Personally I enjoy it, maybe it changes it in a way that would really appeal to someone. Who knows.

I just picked up a Stroke Lab Toulon Las Vegas and am loving it. Look/finish, sound, feel, roll...all superb. I wasn't crazy about the stock grip so I pulled it and the weight plug and replaced it with a SuperStroke grip and weight. I have owned lots of cool putters (Cameron, Bettinardi, Piretti, etc.) and I have gotten more questions/comments about this putter in the short time I've owned it than any of the other "premium" brands.

Back