2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Not sure if it is just the mental thing of having a tour issue putter, but my atlanta just seems better overall then the last one I had. The feel is just perfect, I still miss my share from burning edges, but at least they are close to the hole.

I received some nice compliments on my putting today with the Atlanta. The head pro told me how impressed he was and my buddy said I can never get rid of it. That's a pretty big deal for me considering how pathetic my putting was last year.

I received some nice compliments on my putting today with the Atlanta. The head pro told me how impressed he was and my buddy said I can never get rid of it. That's a pretty big deal for me considering how pathetic my putting was last year.
Kev!!! Way to go, man. Some hard work and a great fit means everything.

Reactions: KEV

Way to roll it KEV! Compliments like that are always a great feeling.

Reactions: KEV
Toulon Seattle. THE. WANT. IS. REAL!!!

Oh wow, ok. Very interesting.

Out of everything I knew, I figured you and Shane might be the two that understands my WANT of this putter

Out of everything I knew, I figured you and Shane might be the two that understands my WANT of this putter
Yep, right as I saw it I knew haha

I’ve only met Regular Luke but I have a feeling either would game the hell out of one.
Yea true 10pm Luke would also like it but add some color commentary to why everyone should

Yea true 10pm Luke would also like it but add some color commentary to why everyone should

That would just finalize the sales pitch and let’s be honest, why not right?

Can’t wait to learn more ab this bad boy!

I 100% understand and am right there with you! Hopefully it's not tour only and hopefully they hit CPO in 6-12 months. :sneaky:

I've been jonesing for a Toulon putter after switching from an Odyssey mallet to a Cleveland Huntington Beach blade. The No Laying Up crew have been hosting a comment competition on their Youtube videos and I was lucky enough to win one. This allowed me to pick any club on the Callaway website and I went for the 35' San Diego with the Stroke Lab shaft and luckily today it showed up at my door. Unfortunately here in SoCal it's been raining all day Wednesday, yesterday and today so tomorrow will be my maiden voyage. I've just been putting with it on carpet but man does it look, sound and feel amazing.

Back