2019 Travis Mathew Apparel

i’m wearing the sand storm shirt we received in the 2019 grandaddy (pictured above). the fit is perfect. i’m 5’10”, not the most athletic build but not too overweight. the medium fits perfectly.

i think my challenge with most tm shirts is that the feel of the material is not in step with the price point. and neither is the aesthetic for what i’ve come to associate with a nearly 3-bill luxury golf shirt. but the construction is quality, and the fit is great for me. it’s just barely borderline work appropriate for my industry.

Wore my new grey pullover to work today and love it. The fit is perfect and I’m digging the pockets. Very sleek and the logo is subtle enough to wear to work.

I can’t get enough of this stuff, I’ll be buying more for sure

The Hideaway Pullover may be my favorite 1/4 zip that I have. It is cozy, fits, perfectly, has pockets, and is work appropriate. It has a pretty good name, too.

The Hideaway Pullover may be my favorite 1/4 zip that I have. It is cozy, fits, perfectly, has pockets, and is work appropriate. It has a pretty good name, too.

I'm wearing it right now and I love it. I'm not a fan of the "fuzzy" stuff that is all over my blue slacks, but it's not as bad as it was when we first wore them in California.

When @JB took his off I though I was going to choke from all the fuzz that was flying around the air.

I'm wearing it right now and I love it. I'm not a fan of the "fuzzy" stuff that is all over my blue slacks, but it's not as bad as it was when we first wore them in California.

When @JB took his off I though I was going to choke from all the fuzz that was flying around the air.
My lint collector in the dryer after the first time thru was CRAZY full but seems the fuzzies have mostly diminished.

That pullover will come in very handy up here during the bitter winter. So warm. I had to take mine off in California as soon as we were done taking the group picture. I was already sweating.

I love this 1/4 zip. image.jpg

My lint collector in the dryer after the first time thru was CRAZY full but seems the fuzzies have mostly diminished.

I hung dried mine so I am guessing that's why I am still seeing some.

The Bowden and the Good Good polos were part of the Budget Golf Championship haul in September. The fit is just right on these, and both were super comfortable in the Idaho weather. I don't have any other golf shirts that are cotton/polyester blends, so I'll be curious how they feel when the heat and humidity returns this spring. The Bowden has more cotton in the blend, but the Good Good feels more like a cotton shirt to the touch.

There was an option of Leezy hats, in Grey or Blue Nights. The grey one looks great; should be pretty versatile, as far as hats go. A lot of these Flexfit 110 hats with the structured crowns look odd on my head. This one is borderline. The snapback is not my favorite closure, but at least it's not a flat bill.

The last piece is the Road Soda jacket, or at least I think it is. The cuffs are a bit different than what's pictured on the web site and the fabric blend on the tag is not the same as shown, either. Otherwise, it looks like this one. I was expecting a pullover, based on the initial swag list, but this full-zip jacket is even better. I have not played in it yet, but it's my favorite of the four TM pieces we received. It is super stretchy and I have not found it to be restrictive in any way in casual wear. It has been great on those crisp, cool mornings, so far.

Back