2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the details for the 2019 Titleist Ultimate Club Testing with the new T Series irons is here. We have put together just an amazing few days complete with the Titleist team for the lucky participants.

i-w6VJrLW-S.jpg

When & Where
October 18th-20th
Chateau Elan Winery and Resort
Braselton, GA (just outside Atlanta)

The Details
Six lucky THPers are going to have a weekend to remember for a long time. They will be fit prior to the event, then every participant will receive a brand new set of T Series irons upon arrival to the beautiful Chateau Elan Winery and Resort. Two rounds of golf at the different courses on property, along with hotel accommodations and wonderful group meals.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet with Group at their new House of Bourbon
Saturday Morning: New Clubs Presentation, Range Time
Saturday Afternoon: Boxed Lunch for Course and then 18 Holes on Chateau Course with Titleist
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at Sarazen Grill at Golf Course
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Woodlands Course with Titleist

Participants
wluker17
LSMO
chasDog
DataDude
mreiter
Vortex

i-MSmxJvD-S.jpg

Attachments

• i-xBk8qgt-S.jpg
    i-xBk8qgt-S.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Sounds like another awesome event!

Wow this will be a hot event for lots of guys.

OH YES! This is my ultimate ... what I've been waiting for all year long. T-series iron testing! Can't wait for details. Right around my birthday too :banana:

Oh my goodness...Ive never gamed a set of Titleist...I may just have to enter and see what happens.

Wow, that's a sweet event right there. This will be an amazing experience for 6 forum members!

That will be a fantastic trip! I need my calendar to free up i am missing out on some awesome events!

Plus I've already been fitted for them. So I already have that out of the way :banana:

This sounds amazing!!! I played there a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. I will definitely be trying for this one. Not to far up the road and the dates work.

This looks so good. Going to have to just following along this year, but it looks like guys are in for a real treat.

Plus ... there's wine on the property :act-up:

Another great event for 2019!!! The T series looks amazing and I would love to test these bad boys out.

Get signed up for this one folks. Brand new T Series irons and the folks at Titleist were absolutely amazing to us Metal Woods participants.

Now this looks like a cool hole ... Woodlands Course #8

woodlands#8.jpg

This year is beyond stacked.. This one is going to be amazing!!

How about this approach?? Woodlands #15

woodlands#15.jpg

Wow, just wow!

So pumped for an event within driving distance. Fingers crossed. Sounds like a blast.

Ok so, wow... No way I could even dream of pulling this off again! Sharing with everyone I know, so like 2 people

This looks like an awesome weekend. And one nice little bonus, it is less than an hour from my house. I've never been to Chateau Elan either.

Well...this definitely sounds pretty awesome. I’ve never heard of the place but I bet it’s fantastic

Reactions: JB
This will be a very popular event. I just took a look though the shaft option chart on the Titleist and saw something new regarding the AMT line....

Going to be checking out the course tonight! Looks like a great venue from what 'Nut's been posting. This is going to be a stellar event. Another ponder

I've got to admit, the T300s have piqued my interest. I'm in desperate help of forgiveness, so my focus would automatically go there.

This even looks incredible. I probably won't put in because I want to remain married, but I'm still tempted!

Titleist has a history of doing things right and big. I was planning a little trip around this event time but I might not confirm just yet. Interesting developments!

Back