2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

I pick up my irons today! (y) Just in time to review them the same week that you guys get yours. What convenient timing that was. I'm trying to sneak out of work early today to get in at least 9 holes with them. ⛳

Interested to here your thoughts! Can’t wait to review them this weekend!

Really excited to follow along. The Titleist guys were so great at the woods event earlier this year. They are super nice guys and willing to answer everything. JT and Eric are a fun bunch!

Two more day ladies and gentlemen

Tomorrow....

I hope all of your irons come in to specs. Mine didn't :rolleyes:

Gentlemen,
Please see the live update thread is now up. It will open tomorrow and that is where your posting will go for the whole weekend.

I already have it on watch.

Are we there yet???

Super pumped to get on the road tomorrow!!

What a great day/weekend for golf! Played 18 this afternoon and picked up a box of EXP-01’s before the round. The dang water (2x) and leaf (1x) hazards claimed a sleeve today.

I’m looking forward to learning more about Titleist starting tomorrow evening.

Flight departs in 8 hours so it’s time to pack!

6C890D65-4130-42CB-87EC-819FD775914D.jpeg
4C22481E-C7B0-48C3-8637-6CFC268D44D8.jpeg

What a great day/weekend for golf! Played 18 this afternoon and picked up a box of EXP-01’s before the round. The dang water (2x) and leaf (1x) hazards claimed a sleeve today.

I’m looking forward to learning more about Titleist starting tomorrow evening.

Flight departs in 8 hours so it’s time to pack!

View attachment 8911452
View attachment 8911453
Have fun out there, man!

Hope you guys have the times of your lives...wait a minute, it's a THP Event. No doubt you will!

I can't wait to follow this. This will be awesome. It's been forever since I've even hit a Titleist club and I need to change that.

This is going to be another good one, I'm sure. Looking forward to the weekend and following.

Starting off the weekend with a chilly morning round at Reunion country club here in Braselton. It looks like a nice track that I’ve heard good things about but never played before.

We need the live update thread!!!

Starbucks!!!

What a weekend! This was my first THP event to be a part of and it was spectacular. It was neat to finally meet JB, he puts a lot of effort into organizing these events and it shows. It started at the kick off dinner at MARC bar and chophouse. We had our own private dining room and our irons and swag bags are waiting for us at the table. JB and the Titleist representatives JT and Eric are there to greet everyone. After the meet and greet and sifting through the Titleist gear we settle in for dinner. Drinks, food, and conversation are flowing. Being a vineyard they had quite the selection of wine, I didn't partake but it looked incredible. The food was awesome, just what you would expect from a high end steakhouse with a variety of beef, chicken, and seafood dishes to choose from. I went with the filet and loaded baked potato, I like meat and potatoes and it did not disappoint. We must have been in there for at least three hours talking about all things golf. JT, Eric, and JB were open books to us and answered pretty much any question we would ask about equipment, gear, tour players, ect., if they didn't have an answer to a specific question they could get it. We were 'inside the ropes' so to speak with people in the industry which lead to a lot of stories about the history of Titleist, how they design and manufacture their equipment, favorite tour players, courses played, and other experiences. We were privileged to be in such company and I enjoyed every moment of it.

more to come......

chat elan.jpg

The Chateau Elan Winery and Resort is huge beautiful place. This is the main entrance. You can see the rows of growing grapes on the right but they are on both sides of the road, a pretty cool visual as you are driving in. This is the main event center, the hotel were we stayed is about a hundred yards off to the right and is just as grand. @mreiter and I were early so we had time to drive around a bit looking for the golf courses. They are actually back out the main entrance and further down the road a piece. Once we found it we spent some time chipping and putting until the rooms were ready.

tt gear.jpg
Another shot of some of the Team Titleist gear we got on Saturday prior to the round. The valuables pouch has the THP logo embroidered on the opposite side. Everything but the stickers was put to use immediatley.

Attachments

• ttswag.jpg
    ttswag.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 9
Per our conversation at the event, please use the iron thread for reviews so others find them more helpful. Thanks

Per our conversation at the event, please use the iron thread for reviews so others find them more helpful. Thanks

My bad, I moved them to the correct thread

Back