2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

Congrats to all. I'm sure this will be amazing

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BOOM!!! Man, I am so pumped! Thanks THP!

And Congrats to everyone else! Can't wait to meet you guys there.

Last edited:
congrats fellas, you are going to have one hell of a time.

Congrats everyone solid group right of guys

Congratulations everyone!

My brain is spinning its wheels right now on these clubs. I really want a mixed set. Try them all out!!

Congrats on getting in guys, Enjoy

Congrats to all!!

Congrats, recognize a few names on there. Such a great event enjoy guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas!!!!

I just looked up the Titleist Thursdays near Atlanta and the only appointments showing are this Wednesday afternoon. So I booked it. Disappointed that it isn't at the same course as when I went last month for a driver fitting. Now it is a lot further from the house. At least it is only supposed to be 93° on Wednesday and not 97° like today.

It's going to be so hard to try and work the rest of the day.......

Congratulations everyone.

Can’t wait to follow along that weekend.

wluker17;n8903729 said:
I just looked up the Titleist Thursdays near Atlanta and the only appointments showing are this Wednesday afternoon. So I booked it. Disappointed that it isn't at the same course as when I went last month for a driver fitting. Now it is a lot further from the house. At least it is only supposed to be 93° on Wednesday and not 97° like today.

Kind of ironic that a Titleist Thursday is on Wednesday.

THP usually starts every day early so I checked the site before departing to a customer meeting. No news, but I still hoped the random number generator would pick my entry. I received a text from Nate when I stepped out of the conference room for another issue. I appreciated the great news but it derailed my thought process for a couple of hours. Pretty sure the meeting finished on a high note. If not, then my ear-to-ear smile confused the customers.

THP does an amazing job of organizing unique trips and this one has it all. Titleist irons are considered the gold standard by many golfers. Combine THP event experience with Titleist irons at a winery, with a fantastic golf course!, in late Fall? Wow!, it doesn't get any better than this. By the way, I've visited quite a few wineries over the year and NONE of them had a golf course. Chapeau to Chateau Elan for cracking the code. I might need to extend this trip by a couple of days....

Congrats to the 6 chosen participants. Going to be a great follow!

This is fantastic! Was just now able to check the site! Can’t wait!

Congratulations guys!

wluker17;n8903629 said:
BOOM!!! Man, I am so pumped! Thanks THP!

And Congrats to everyone else! Can't wait to meet you guys there.

Now we have multiple reasons to get together for a round! Lots of THP events to celebrate! Congrats on getting in!

Congrats, y'all! Should be an amazing time!

Congrats fellas!!!!

Back