2019 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist T Series Irons

Where is the live update feature?

Just before the event begins (usually the day prior), you'll see a new thread on the forum titled something like " [event name] Live Update Thread". When the event begins, JB will unlock the thread and you'll post everything in that thread.

Ok thanks a lot (y)

Where is the live update feature?

It will be a new thread to use when the event gets here.
If you mean looking for others, title search live update thread and you will see hundreds of them.

Thanks I cant wait to share pictures and photos

Hmm, this looks amazing!!!

Screenshot_20191007-085734_Chrome.jpg

(y) Heck Yeah!

Yea I’m happy the weather finally cooled down for you guys. It was 96 on Friday .

Rule 6 ... Never talk about the weather before an official THP Event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rule 6 ... Never talk about the weather before an official THP Event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Rookie Mistake? :facepalm:

I just ordered a battery power bank thing to make sure my phone stays charged and able to update the thread.

I just ordered a battery power bank thing to make sure my phone stays charged and able to update the thread.
How many mAh didnu get? I need one

I was just thinking, a lot of the newer carts here in Ohio have usb ports in them. I wonder if the carts at the Chateau do

I am really excited to be part of this! Count down is on! Titleist is doing some awesome stuff and I am looking forward to be a part of it!

One week from tomorrow I will be flying to Georgia for the THP / Titleist event....Soooo Excited! :D

8 days! I can't wait. I think I might get up at 4 next Friday and hit Sweetens Cove up on the way down Friday morning. It would break up the drive and give me a chance to play an internet legend course. It's 5 hours away from Louisville and 2ish hours from Chateau Elan.

8 days! I can't wait. I think I might get up at 4 next Friday and hit Sweetens Cove up on the way down Friday morning. It would break up the drive and give me a chance to play an internet legend course. It's 5 hours away from Louisville and 2ish hours from Chateau Elan.
We are going to need name tags with our screen names on them :LOL:

First time event goers, please see this thread.

Larson, Luker, Reiter
Your irons have arrived.

Larson, Luker, Reiter
Your irons have arrived.

That’s fantastic! Really looking forward to this event! Thanks THP!

Just FYI, sweetens is about 3 hours away, & traffic across Atlanta on a Friday will add at least 45 minutes to that, probably more. Sweetens is legendary though man, probably the greatest 9 hole course in the southeast!

Three orders complete and three to go....

Last edited:
10,000mAh Amazon link $12.99 with a coupon. Seems like a good one.

Thanks for the link. I ordered a battery pack this evening and it will arrive on Saturday. The price is right! I usually rely on carts with USB ports but that's an unreliable plan.

Back