2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Road trip? I can meet you in DeFuniak Springs. It's only 5 hours from there.

8.5 hrs total isn't too bad, is it?!?

I don't remember that guy in the foreground having that much gray hair :unsure:
Your bro is such a great guy. What the hell happened to you? :confused2:

Your bro is such a great guy. What the hell happened to you? :confused2:

When he has a few ask him about some of the things he used to say to me when we were kids

image.jpg

1 down to @MWard and @OITW and they both get me to win 2&1. great day with some absolutely spectacular thp’ers

View attachment 8912295

1 down to @MWard and @OITW and they both get me to win 2&1. great day with some absolutely spectacular thp’ers

Glad we finally got that round in dude.

absolute blast playing with you today

it’s been six years, but finally got that second round in with Wardy

3 years since i teed it up with obedt too -such a joy teeing it up with him as well

Of course @OITW gets the skanked driver off the deck swing and not the roasted 3w hole high into the wind. Nah nah it’s ok, totally fine.

I was telling guys that THP has let me play at many nice courses. The Conservatory is the best out of all of them. I'm blessed to be able to play it again Sunday.

I was telling guys that THP has let me play at many nice courses. The Conservatory is the best out of all of them. I'm blessed to be able to play it again Sunday.

One of my favorite courses in the country.

It’s an amazing track.

Thanks for the pics boys! I don't remember much of that course as it was pouring rain most of that day haha

I know, I was so focused on trying to keep as dry as possible and the grind of competition that I don’t remember much of the course! Pics looks great. Enjoyed following guys

Great follow for the day guys. Thanks for all the updates. Course looks amazing.

Back