2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

What time is everyone arriving on Friday? We can start filling out the groups for the practice round.
Following you down from JAX. Breakfast in am and hit the road.

Figured practice round in 20mph winds would be good today.
Colorado National with fresh powder on the mountains.
IMG_20191022_110553.jpg

flight gets in at 8:30....so i would say close to 11
We’ll be riding with Stemmy so same arrival time for the 3 of us. Thinking we should be split among the last 2 groups just in case. It’s a drive from mco.

Finally was able to sort out my week. Don't have to work Thursday morning so I can take the direct flight that does not arrive at midnight. I'll be getting into JAX at 7:55 now and have a truck reserved. I'll have extra room for clubs and bags as well as people. I'm at the Days Inn right now but might move to where everyone else is. Who has rooms booked and where? Definitely down for a nightcap that evening.

Missed this one, see below

Following you down from JAX. Breakfast in am and hit the road.

We're staying at the Hyatt Place Jacksonville Thursday, if you wanted to switch your hotel.

I got the BIG SUV if you wanted to ride down with us, free shuttle from JAX to the hotel

Vader and mrkich get in early you can meet them for a drink, donny and I get in pretty late

Hotel also offers breakfast.

We’ll be riding with Stemmy so same arrival time for the 3 of us. Thinking we should be split among the last 2 groups just in case. It’s a drive from mco.

You guys can take the last tee time and go as a 3some if you wanted.

To confirm you booked the 12:10 tee time correct?

We're staying at the Hyatt Place Jacksonville Thursday, if you wanted to switch your hotel.

I got the BIG SUV if you wanted to ride down with us, free shuttle from JAX to the hotel
My hotel is right next door but I'll take a look. Leaving later Monday so I will have a full size pickup also that we can haul bags and spread people out.

Missed this one, see below

Vader and mrkich get in early you can meet them for a drink, donny and I get in pretty late

Hotel also offers breakfast.

You guys can take the last tee time and go as a 3some if you wanted.

To confirm you booked the 12:10 tee time correct?
Yeap. We have 4 times set up and 13 golfers

If everyone makes it, including @McLovin and @jim54 , we should probably do 3 3-somes and 1 4-some.

Agreed - Stemmy, Hammer and I can make up that last 12:10 tee time.

Speaking of...no one's going to Call Out McLovin? Really?

If everyone makes it, including @McLovin and @jim54 , we should probably do 3 3-somes and 1 4-some.

Makes sense, should be 3/3/3/4 for pace of play reasons.

I would callout @McLovin but I'm not playing with irons... up for any kind of game

I will call out the lovin, no fear if he will stay in one place long enough. I need a rematch and from 6,000 yds to take the driver out of his hands...ha

i’ll play anybody anytime. i like losing to people so they can feel better about themselves.

and my offer still stands that anybody is free to play out of my bag with me. i’ll also bring a set of king forged tec for people to use if they’d like.

I updated the first post with tee times/pairings.

Let me know if you need it changed based on arrival time.

Whatever time works for me. I am driving up from MCO that morning. I am fine with 12noon tee time as it is. Can sleep in a little bit....

I have to work a full day tomorrow and then I don't fly until 2045. Looks like i may have to swing by The PGASS to waste some time...thats never good for me or my pocket.

I will have my TW 7 iron as well. Has the Tour Issue S300 in it. I don't use it so it will go to one of the participants this weekend. Have to think of a fun game to play for it.

I will have my TW 7 iron as well. Has the Tour Issue S300 in it. I don't use it so it will go to one of the participants this weekend. Have to think of a fun game to play for it.
Who can hit it the furthest?

Back