2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

I'll be in Valdosta that night, let me ponder the detour.

to confirm I'll be buying your drinks ?

i want my own cart so i can bounce around play some holes with each group. too many great guys who i haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.

If it were closer to Jax, I might could swing it, but I think its just too far out of the way. Since this is a terrible disappointment for everyone, I'll come up with a script for Jim, so he can have some wisecracks to dispense as if I were there.

Y’all realize it’s not like an hour and a half drive for me right? Uuuugghhh

Y’all realize it’s not like an hour and a half drive for me right? Uuuugghhh

Isn't Cow Pasture right next door??

Its the Conservatory Course well worth a journey!

i want my own cart so i can bounce around play some holes with each group. too many great guys who i haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.

HELLS to the yes! McLovin in da' house....

Last edited:
@mrkich
@Vader
@donny475

PM me your Full names and phone numbers gents.

I’ll add you to the room reservation for Thursday

@donny475 I get in around midnight, if you still want we can ride over from the airport when I get in

Villa "Banana Hammock Beach Party"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

After seeing what our deck looks like......@englishturn outside his villa

Is there any kind of competition golf wise?

$50 a hole first 6 holes

$75 a hole middle 6

$100 a hole last 6

18 is a super skin $200

???;););)

Don’t believe there is anything official, but I’m always game to play.

friday practice round with woods and wedges only would be a fun bingo bango bongo round

Finally was able to sort out my week. Don't have to work Thursday morning so I can take the direct flight that does not arrive at midnight. I'll be getting into JAX at 7:55 now and have a truck reserved. I'll have extra room for clubs and bags as well as people. I'm at the Days Inn right now but might move to where everyone else is. Who has rooms booked and where? Definitely down for a nightcap that evening.

Finally was able to sort out my week. Don't have to work Thursday morning so I can take the direct flight that does not arrive at midnight. I'll be getting into JAX at 7:55 now and have a truck reserved. I'll have extra room for clubs and bags as well as people. I'm at the Days Inn right now but might move to where everyone else is. Who has rooms booked and where? Definitely down for a nightcap that evening.

I'm arriving Friday AM, will meet up later on Friday.

What time is everyone arriving on Friday? We can start filling out the groups for the practice round.

What time is everyone arriving on Friday? We can start filling out the groups for the practice round.

10ish Friday. Staying at the airport Orlando, Thursday night, getting rental in the AM at the airport and meeting anyone who needs a ride and heading there.

Back