2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

I’m rolling in with my current shaft knowledge

The heads/shaft combos for me will be driven by the shafts

It will be interesting to see if everything will be had at the event or post event similar to last year

Anything with VSS has my attention

OITW;n8904414 said:
I’m rolling in with my current shaft knowledge

The heads/shaft combos for me will be driven by the shafts

It will be interesting to see if everything will be had at the event or post event similar to last year

Anything with VSS has my attention

Wise man.... will be looking to you for that insight and experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spent some time (again) with the True Temper Shaft fit.... interesting when I did this it listed the shaft that I saw the best numbers from on Sunday at PGASS.... I may be onto something :bananadance:

Stemmy66;n8905252 said:
Just spent some time (again) with the True Temper Shaft fit.... interesting when I did this it listed the shaft that I saw the best numbers from on Sunday at PGASS.... I may be onto something :bananadance:

It’s nice when technology works! Has me hopeful the shaft fit worked on me. Spit out a few options based on which ball flight I wanted so hoping all 3 options are there to try

mrkich;n8905336 said:
It’s nice when technology works! Has me hopeful the shaft fit worked on me. Spit out a few options based on which ball flight I wanted so hoping all 3 options are there to try

Same, ball flight was the parameter that impacted the shaft choice... I am currently playing a TT shaft which has served me well and Shaft Fit indicates as the best fit for the lower trajectory selection

Stemmy66;n8905338 said:
Same, ball flight was the parameter that impacted the shaft choice... I am currently playing a TT shaft which has served me well and Shaft Fit indicates as the best fit for the lower trajectory selection

I’m currently in PX 6.0 and have wanted to move to something stiffer. I got PX 7.0 for low, LZ 6.5 for medium, rifle 6.5 for high. Time to head to roger Dunn and do some testing

mrkich;n8905340 said:
I’m currently in PX 6.0 and have wanted to move to something stiffer. I got PX 7.0 for low, LZ 6.5 for medium, rifle 6.5 for high. Time to head to roger Dunn and do some testing

Interesting.... i have seen similar results but not quite that stiff

MH was not able to make it, so USAF Giles has gotten in on the waiting list. Welcome to the party.

I'm baaaaaccccckkk. Super excited to be a part of this event again. I feel for whoever's spot it is that I am filling, but I hope to do you proud.

usaf_giles;n8905664 said:
I'm baaaaaccccckkk. Super excited to be a part of this event again. I feel for whoever's spot it is that I am filling, but I hope to do you proud.

Hide your drivers everyone!

Hope to meet you sun bud. It’s going to be a good time!

Congrats! Had a blast hanging out with you last year, except for watching you select the Ping i210s with the DG 120 shafts. Glad to hear you have another opportunity to light the course on fire man.

There goes the neighborhood...again :alien: Congrats on the return trip :cool:

OITW;n8905669 said:

I am still waiting to try that F8+ on the back nine....

OITW;n8905669 said:

Haha, I still tell that story on a monthly basis, but it wasn't my fault.

BigDill;n8905681 said:
I am still waiting to try that F8+ on the back nine....

I'll look for it for you. I'm sure it's still out there.

JB;n8905663 said:
MH was not able to make it, so USAF Giles has gotten in on the waiting list. Welcome to the party.

Super disappointed that I had to pull out, congrats USAF Giles. I know I am missing out on a great opportunity

Welcome usaf_giles...

Iron play was abysmal today.

Looking forward to some new sticks with TT goodness

My Driver and Irons were on point, putting Sucked

Iron play was abysmal today.

Looking forward to some new sticks with TT goodness

It’s never the player always the clubs. Spoken like a true THP’r

I am so excited to try so many different variations with different shafts in one location. More than that, to hear the knowledge spill on shaft make up and what can work for me as i get longer in the years to continue playing.

Just got back from a golf trip and it's the best I've hit my irons in months. It's like they know their days are numbered. It left me really thinking what I want to look for in my next set and what TT shaft I'll like best. PX LZ 6.0 is closest to my current shafts but I've liked my friends DG120's when I've tried them.

Just got back from a golf trip and it's the best I've hit my irons in months. It's like they know their days are numbered. It left me really thinking what I want to look for in my next set and what TT shaft I'll like best. PX LZ 6.0 is closest to my current shafts but I've liked my friends DG120's when I've tried them.

DG120s are sweet. Hoping to see them with the VSS tech soon.

Back