2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

Had some time and hit some x100’s in the jpx tour 8 iron head on a GC quad today. Really liked the numbers I was getting- averaged 7700 rpm, 115 ball speed, felt good working it both ways. Can’t wait to get more options and hit til I’ve got blisters. Picked up some rain gloves too

Excited to follow this one. For equipment junkies this might be the funnest event of the year. Especially if you love irons.

Last day of work for me :) Tomorrow’s all about picking up last minute things and getting some rest before the 1am wake up call.

Golf highlight of my year coming up

Last day of work for me :) Tomorrow’s all about picking up last minute things and getting some rest before the 1am wake up call.

Golf highlight of my year coming up

One night of work in the snow and then off to warm FL. Finishing packing and its weird not packing a full set of clubs. But that's only for ONE WAY!! This is going to be a blast playing all these sets of irons with the entire mix of True Temper Shafts.

Multiple Mizuno boxes!! :love:
Shaft the HMB's in Catalyst 60 5.5 please. (y)

Someone hasn't been folllowing.
The HMBs will not be there, but we do have some exciting Mizuno sets.
And Catalyst are Project X, not True Temper :ROFLMAO:

I'm trying to compare my excitement to last year and I didn't think it was possible but I am more excited for this one just because I know what's coming. Can't wait to get down there. Rain or shine. Two more days boys!

Im working hard to get through enough to where I can at least get all of the heads off today. Im that buried : )

Well... if i had any heads up, I would have driven down to help you pull heads and prep shafts... I've built my own sets before. They even came out the correct length :ROFLMAO:

(my sneaky way of getting into the THP lab to play with equipment :p)

Multiple Mizuno boxes!! :love:
Shaft the HMB's in Catalyst 60 5.5 please. (y)
Darn it the HMB's are taper tip. Looks like Project X LZ graphite would do the trick :clapp:.

Darn it the HMB's are taper tip. Looks like Project X LZ graphite would do the trick :clapp:.

Once again, that is a Project X shaft, this is a True Temper event :ROFLMAO:
#AmericanSteel

I'm trying to compare my excitement to last year and I didn't think it was possible but I am more excited for this one just because I know what's coming. Can't wait to get down there. Rain or shine. Two more days boys!

#AmericanSteel

I'll take a second set with True Temper goodness.

Someone hasn't been folllowing.
The HMBs will not be there, but we do have some exciting Mizuno sets.
And Catalyst are Project X, not True Temper :ROFLMAO:
I really had my head in the sand then. Then this weekend will really be interesting to see how steel feels after years of graphite. I suspect that the feel has improved some. The DG95 with the VSS tech would probably be top on my list as well as the Elevate. The AMT line will be neat to test to see how the ascending mass feels compared to a constant weight set. Or if you would even notice the difference.

#AmericanSteel
I think I finally have the concept now. #embracethesteel

Shhhhhhhhh on the wet stuff..... the only water I want to see is when I am in the shower.

Shhhhhhhhh on the wet stuff..... the only water I want to see is when I am in the shower.
There is also a fantastic slide at the pool which I highly recommend, as well as a lazy river.

@JB, any accra shafted irons this year?

Back