2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

That was going to be my next question.

You picked the perfect event to signup for.
You don't like Steel, don't want True Temper and are signed up and tasked with reviewing a set of True Temper shafts post event. :ROFLMAO:

Can you throw an x7 in a single iron? Want to see how stupid stiff those things are

You picked the perfect event to signup for.
You don't like Steel, don't want True Temper and are signed up and tasked with reviewing a set of True Temper shafts post event. :ROFLMAO:
And I'll do all of that plus have a great time. I am truly interested to see how I do playing steel this weekend. Going to the True Temper website I naturally gravitated to the graphite lines not thinking. I can only say I'm an idiot.

I really had my head in the sand then. Then this weekend will really be interesting to see how steel feels after years of graphite. I suspect that the feel has improved some. The DG95 with the VSS tech would probably be top on my list as well as the Elevate. The AMT line will be neat to test to see how the ascending mass feels compared to a constant weight set. Or if you would even notice the difference.

take a hard look at the Elevate 95 and the DG 105 for sure. Should be plenty good for ya :)

And I'll do all of that plus have a great time. I am truly interested to see how I do playing steel this weekend. Going to the True Temper website I naturally gravitated to the graphite lines not thinking. I can only say I'm an idiot.
I know you’ll be pleasantly surprised dude. Last year’s event was crazy good, and THP events only get better.

I’ve alternated back and forth graphite & American steel. You’re going to find a great set up.

I know you’ll be pleasantly surprised dude. Last year’s event was crazy good, and THP events only get better.

I’ve alternated back and forth graphite & American steel. You’re going to find a great set up.
I have zero worries when it comes to THP events.

Can you throw an x7 in a single iron? Want to see how stupid stiff those things are
What’s in the TW irons? Thinking a couple of the guys from the tm event offered to bring the 7i

Unfortunately not. This is not much of a demo day per say, as it is a chance to test out multiple True Temper options in a large amount of different heads on both the range and course. If we start with the single iron requests, there leaves no chance that this goes off without a hitch. We have 15 sets of irons headed to Hammock Beach. A private range area. Playing golf on the ocean. And everybody gets to take home a set of irons to keep after the event TO REVIEW on the THP Forum.

Unfortunately not. This is not much of a demo day per say, as it is a chance to test out multiple True Temper options in a large amount of different heads on both the range and course. If we start with the single iron requests, there leaves no chance that this goes off without a hitch. We have 15 sets of irons headed to Hammock Beach. A private range area. Playing golf on the ocean. And everybody gets to take home a set of irons to keep after the event TO REVIEW on the THP Forum.
Will it be similar to the driver outing where we are able to swap off irons mid-round?

Will it be similar to the driver outing where we are able to swap off irons mid-round?

In some ways, but if people have followed our events the last two years, they have seen mega changes.
People will take a set of irons to the course. Their entire foursome will. And can trade throughout the round. Then repeat the next day.

take a hard look at the Elevate 95 and the DG 105 for sure. Should be plenty good for ya :)

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s in the TW irons? Thinking a couple of the guys from the tm event offered to bring the 7i

In some ways, but if people have followed our events the last two years, they have seen mega changes.
People will take a set of irons to the course. Their entire foursome will. And can trade throughout the round. Then repeat the next day.

Will the groups be assigned, or do we get to pick who we play with?

I think I know the answer, asking for @obedt

Tour issue S400.
I can get down with that.

To answer my antsy friend OITW. This was quick, so if there are any mistakes blame graphite.

Saturday Pairings
Canadan
Stemmy66
Formula8

OITW
Donny475
Keenan from TT
Mrkich

Scott from TT
obedt
Robo729
TheHammer0711

EnglishTurn
MileHighGolfer
usaf_giles
Vader

Sunday Pairings
Canadan
EnglishTurn
obedt

Stemmy66
MileHighGolfer
Donny475
Robo729

Scott from TT
OITW
usaf_giles
Mr.kich

TheHammer0711
Keenan from TT
Vader
Formula8

To answer my antsy friend OITW. This was quick, so if there are any mistakes blame graphite.

Saturday Pairings
Canadan
Stemmy66
Formula8

OITW
Donny475
Keenan from TT
Mrkich

Scott from TT
obedt
Robo729
TheHammer0711

EnglishTurn
MileHighGolfer
usaf_giles
Vader

Sunday Pairings
Canadan
EnglishTurn
obedt

Stemmy66
MileHighGolfer
Donny475
Robo729

Scott from TT
OITW
usaf_giles
Mr.kich

TheHammer0711
Keenan from TT
Vader
Formula8

I'm sorry @mrkich and @donny475 you're going to be me soooooooooooooo sick of come sunday lol

@usaf_giles you are not allowed to hit my Driver(s)

Excited to tee it up with both @+7 KPTT and Scott again!

Don't worry fam, I'll build @JB a set of irons so he can play in the extra slot.

:ROFLMAO::D:rolleyes::sneaky:

No golf for me, but there are a few solid views to keep me occupied.

HB-1024x683.jpg

Back