2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

OITW;n8900792 said:
Hopefully there will be no thievery this year.

Or blue balls sadly. Already off to a worse start than last year ????

Nerdy_81;n8900794 said:
Or blue balls sadly. Already off to a worse start than last year ????

Haha I'm sure someone can provide those

I see some familiar names in that list there. Always fun to follow this event from afar. Congrats gentlemen!

Congrats to the selected

obedt;n8900635 said:
Also happy for my man mrkich
He’s been itching to get back to a THP event.

This was my favorite non-Grandaddy event to follow last year and hopefully this year we’ll do close to as good of a job.

Appreciate it, brother. Excited to tee it up and knock a few back with you again.

VERY excited for this one as I’ve been itching to get some new irons and to make some strong beverages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
so excited for this, I thinking of the move to Graphite for my irons for a few years now. The Project X for irons in the 6.0 look good, but i am so interested in the Catalyst also. Have to dig deeper and see what would work best for me. My normal 7iron is 162-165yds so will they load up enough for me? I have so many questions...this will be awesome

I can't wait to see the list of irons and shafts. I'm either doing something stupid and going with butter knives or opposite end of the spectrum and full on GI bombers!

Congrats to the lucky participants! Looks like a good crew and I heard this event is gonna be even more amazing this year!

Wow, this is pretty exciting! Can’t wait to catch up with a some guys & meet some more great people

Congrats participants!! You’re going to have a blast

Shaft fit put me in Pxi 5.5 but I can not find the Pxi's on their website. Have they been replaced by another line?

Congrats to all selected, will be a great follow

Congrats guys! OITW back for round 2!

Unsolicited advice for those of you who got in: don’t be afraid to try shaft and club pairings outside of your comfort zone. This is perhaps the only time in your life your you can get real world experience with multiple configurations at one time. Have a blast!

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got in!

Congratulations everyone! This seems like it would be a really fun event.

JB;n8895798 said:
I wonder what irons everybody is after?

Would love to see the Taylormade P790's, Ping G410's, Mizuno MP-20 HMB's.. but i would like Stiff Graphites really excited to see what folks dream up for appetizers too:clapp:

Been playing the ping i series since I was 13, went from i3 to now i20. Excited to try the new pings out, and toy around with some muscle backs. Very excited to get properly set in a shaft for the first time!

great group! glad to see stemmy get into an event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats everyone!!! obedt have a blast sir.

Congrats everyone that got in

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are there any other lefties going to this event? Does anyone know how many left handed sets they had last year?

Just tried out the shaft fit match on the True Temper site and it wants me to hit the PX 7.0’s

mrkich;n8901539 said:
Just tried out the shaft fit match on the True Temper site and it wants me to hit the PX 7.0’s

Strong like bull!

Back