2019 WGC Mexico Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 2 of THP Fantasy Golf is here and another awesome tournament. Last year's winner was Phil Mickelson and the field is stacked once again.

With those calves, Phil might just take it again now that everyone else is intimidated.

Some big bombs in this group:

�� @McIlroyRory
�� @bubbawatson
�� @BKoepka

Also Tiger's first ever professional or competitive event in Mexico

I'm ready. With this stretch it feels like the golf season has finally begun.

Some solid groups for the featured pairings on the PGA Tour Live feed.

��@b_dechambeau
�� @TigerWoods
�� @Abraham_Ancer

�� @McIlroyRory
�� @bubbawatson
�� @BKoepka

�� @RickieFowler
�� @JonRahmpga
�� @PReedGolf

�� @PhilMickelson
�� @JustinThomas34
�� @DJohnsonPGA

Is there a prize for last place in fantasy? lol

Half my team started so well but after the first 3 holes it all went downhill.

Going to be fun to watch!!

Is J.B. Holmes playing? I see him as a player but someone mentioned he wasn't going to make it. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.

Wait... That's this week? Excellent! For some reason, I really enjoy this course.

Is J.B. Holmes playing? I see him as a player but someone mentioned he wasn't going to make it. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.
I recall them saying during the Genesis broadcast that with the win in LA, JB now qualifies for the WGC event this week since he's now high enough in the WGR. I would think he would play now just because he can.

I recall them saying during the Genesis broadcast that with the win in LA, JB now qualifies for the WGC event this week since he's now high enough in the WGR. I would think he would play now just because he can.

He would, but he probably won't get there until Saturday.

rimshot.gif

If Holmes is playing, his pace should be quicker as the air is thinner.

2019 WGC Mexico Championship

I'm ready. With this stretch it feels like the golf season has finally begun.

I don’t know why, maybe because of the weather here in the Northeast, but I always thought the week The Masters begun was the start of golf season for me.

With The Players Championship moving back to March it feels like golf season is coming early. Sure glad that Groundhog didn’t see his shadow this year. Common early spring.

e9b5cd88b7ea8af1c173e33642a3512d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty pumped to get the action going today. PGA Tour Live is unofficially an addiction and I am relatively okay with it.

Who's winning this one, boys?

Pretty pumped to get the action going today. PGA Tour Live is unofficially an addiction and I am relatively okay with it.

Who's winning this one, boys?

If Rory's putter comes along for the trip, Rory.

Actual pick - Xander Shuffles.

Be cool for Ancer to get the win though.

I'm ready for noon to hit so I can watch some golf.

This field is awesome. I want to see Tiger up top all weekend. Looks like long hitters have been the big winners over the years. Phil is usually up there, but 3 weeks in a row might be a bit much for him . Bubba has finished 2nd 3-times in 9 years.

Good week for golf!

I'm going to go with Woodland. Kuchar is my second pick...just because I hate all the nonsense from the caddie fallout. I wonder if there are any fill in this week...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back