Tour Event 2019 ZOZO Championship

Someone and by someone I mean @Vader is a big dairy fan and by dairy we mean butter, maybe margarine

Is #10 playing full length today?

Not sure if it was full length but it was a normal par 4 today ith fairway woods being used off the tee

Tiger still has that putter rolling...another birdie.

Putting on a clinic, playing himself into the Olympics

Tiger has been impressive through 3 rounds so far.

The man is 24 of 24 for tournaments when holding a 3 shot or better lead after the third round. Unless something crazy happens he might be seeing if he can keep that at 100%...which is absurd.

The man is 24 of 24 for tournaments when holding a 3 shot or better lead after the third round. Unless something crazy happens he might be seeing if he can keep that at 100%...which is absurd.
That stat is crazy to even comprehend

That stat is crazy to even comprehend

And if you drop down to a 2 shot lead after 56, he’s still over 90%. Whether you like the guy or not, those percentages have to make him one of the best closers in perhaps all of sports.

I feel like Tiger has birdied 50% of the holes after starting with 3 bogeys...its NUTS!

There's a chance of picking Spieth?

I'd think that chance is about 0%

There's a chance of picking Spieth?

I'd think that chance is about 0%
Agreed, I like Spieth, I just can’t see him as a pick until he gets his game back. I really want to see him do well but I think there are too many in front of him right now.

I’ll never understand why golf coverage will never adjust their schedule to cover the actual events if the times change, and just force us to watch people talk about it instead.

Love that no one else is changing shirts, but Tiger makes sure to get the Sunday red on. Go get it, TW!

Final round...here we go!

Tiger with the birdie on #1. Dude is dialed.

Tiger with the birdie on #1. Dude is dialed.
He’s going to be hard to beat, I hope. I put money on him before the third round started.

Aside from what TW is doing, I’m really glad Hidecki is performing well at home. Probably the only guy at this point to give TW any trouble right now.

Just got home, so naturally Zozo goes on until I get yelled at to change it

Cory Connors has a really steady looking swing. Great tempo

That lie behind the tree might be one of the worst I’ve seen in years

Nice bounce back

Vintage Tiger, don't give them anything and watch them fold

Back