2020-2021 College Basketball Season

And basketball season is under way!!!

Why are the benches so spread out?

I may not make it to January this season.

The season might not either. With more than 350 Division 1 teams in 49 states, completing a season will be a huge achievement. Keeping fingers crossed 🤞 as I am a big College BB fan.

Hard to tell if Georgia Tech is playing in front of reduced capacity or a regular crowd tonight.

Double OT coming up with Ga State.

Now in triple OT, and the Ga State bench got hit with a questionable T after their guy got hammered on a drive with no call while down 2.

Last edited:
Quadruple OT in Atlanta. Ga State gutted it out after the bad T to get it tied up again.

Ga State beats GT for the first time since 1976. 123-120, in 4 OT.

Arkansas blew out Mississippi Valley last night 142-62. The hype is building here but wins like that always make me nervous. We have a LONG way to go for a possible trip to the dance.

Really good game with Kentucky and Richmond. Richmond up 7 with 10:34 to go

Duke stinks.

Wife is from Kansas
Jayhawk alumni
I know we’re 3 games into it but they don’t look that good

Bill Walton is roasting Ted Valentine and crew this afternoon. It is well deserved.

any illliini I can trash talk tonight?

God bless Texas.

My Jayhawks have looked awful, but took down #1 and #20 already. Just going to be tough without the home Phog advantage.

Penn State beats VCU with a buzzer-beater 3, and throws caution to the wind by mobbing the shooter they've been forced to stay 6 feet away from on the bench the previous 2 hours.

@baylrballa this Illinois v. Baylor game should be a great one.

Back