2020-2021 College Basketball Season

Illinois State set NCAA "records" with 57 assists and 86.4% FG shooting (70-81) against Greenville.

Greenville is D- III. Should these really count?

Great spurt here by Baylor on both ends, capped off with a fantastic pass on the break for the layup to go up 12.

Homer, how many more days until the season?

526a0b89d864b.preview-500.jpg
Balla, you guys got a Minnesota kid that I got to watch 2 times in person in games amd see him working out at the gym I was a member at. Dain Dainja, I was so freaking bummed when he didn’t choose Minnesota. Hopefully he helps your team in the coming years!

Balla, you guys got a Minnesota kid that I got to watch 2 times in person in games amd see him working out at the gym I was a member at. Dain Dainja, I was so freaking bummed when he didn’t choose Minnesota. Hopefully he helps your team in the coming years!
We were really hoping he would contribute this year as we are thin down low. Seems like he is sitting out this year for academic reasons. High hopes for him next couple years!

Great spurt here by Baylor on both ends, capped off with a fantastic pass on the break for the layup to go up 12.

Our good is really really good. I hope we can maintain that a bit more on Saturday.

I wish Minnesota could keep the talent in state. They have had a lot of very high profile players leave to go play at Duke, Gonzaga, Baylor, Wisconsin! If they would have stayed home they would have been so good! Pitino Jr isn’t good at recruiting!

I wish Minnesota could keep the talent in state. They have had a lot of very high profile players leave to go play at Duke, Gonzaga, Baylor, Wisconsin! If they would have stayed home they would have been so good! Pitino Jr isn’t good at recruiting!
I'd love to catch a game at the barn some day. There's a ton of talent in minnesota and they really should be able to compete in the big10. Junior isn't the answer though.

I'd love to catch a game at the barn some day. There's a ton of talent in minnesota and they really should be able to compete in the big10. Junior isn't the answer though.
The year they went to the final four, holy cow was that place rocking! A fun place to see a game!

(8) NC State 54
(1) South Carolina 46

The ACC is wide open this year.

I always wondered how the home broadcasting setups were!

Duke looked so bad last night playing at home. I have a feeling it is going to be a very long year for that young team.

UB got good news. They need a scorer shooter if they will have a chance to win the MAC and make the tournament. The NCAA just granted a waiver to Keishawn Brewton a senior transfer who when he signed Zion Williamson called a “ certified killer “Look forward to seeing him play. 31E818A0-95B8-4237-812A-63921006561C.jpeg7DEA9402-6B19-4446-A4FF-19A6D5144A16.png

It's a Steve Robinson Era-sized crowd in Tallahassee tonight.

Bobby Hurley's top assistant at Buffalo:

I am obviously a Washington State guy, who have moved to 4-0 after a lot of unimpressive wins. I think they may have a chance to be middle of the pack in the PAC-12, which sadly is a great improvement over the past 10 years. Our coach in his 2nd year looks like the most competent coach we have had since Tony Bennett (we made the Sweet 16 his final year, 2008-09).

Gonzaga is a place I have visited many times and have many friends who graduated from there. They are the real deal this year, was really interested in seeing how they play Baylor because I think both teams are head and shoulders above the rest.

Bobby Hurley's top assistant at Buffalo:

I love Nate. He did an incredible job in Buffalo when he took over for Bobby Hurley. Reminds me of when we played Arizona as a 13 againzt a 4. I still remember Kenny Smith in the pre game when asked what chance Buffalo had and he said “none”. At the half Buffalo was up by 2. A reporter asked Nate if he was surprised to be up. Classic Nate his response was no “ we should be up by 10 or 15.” I got to know him when he was here. Great guy and not arrogant. Thats how he talks he just says what he thinks. Alabama got a great coach when they signed him. I expect he will bring a National Championship to Alabama in the future. Great recruiter, great coach, great person.AA30A8A1-F47D-4212-9317-66A063523B14.jpegAA30A8A1-F47D-4212-9317-66A063523B14.jpeg

Florida F Keyontae Johnson collapsed during a timeout during their game at Florida State, and was taken Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

FSU won 83-71.

Florida F Keyontae Johnson collapsed during a timeout during their game at Florida State, and was taken Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

FSU won 83-71.

This is unfortunate and may have repercussions beyond the Florida program. Apparently, Johnson had previously tested positive for Covid. With all the concerns about long term effects of Covid on the heart, this will be interesting to see it play out.

I hope that Johnson is ok.

Back