2020-2021 College Basketball Season

I'll be watching the Gophers Vs Bucky but I don't feel very comfortable. It seems that the Gophers can't seem to get over the hump against Wisconsin.
I was worried but we pulled it off. D looked fantastic.

The Gophers just seem to have a mental block when it comes to Wisconsin. They don't really believe they can beat Bucky. It used to be that way against Michigan. That one is loosening up a bit but Iowa seems to be the same story. Gun shy against them too.

Texas is fired up with the Herman firing.

(8) Texas 84
(3) Kansas 59

In Lawrence.

At least one Michigan team is looking good this year.

Lehigh 1-0 🔥

West Virginia was down 19 at Oklahoma State, but they're on a 30-7 run since then to take a 4 pt lead.

Connor Vanover is tall.

Now this is what you call social distancing on the sideline & court.
A1A7C8B6-AE0A-47BF-85B6-0F47A8E76654.jpeg

I can’t get used to the team seating on the sidelines with the seats set apart and in several rows.
I didn’t even notice my daughter said dad what is going on did someone now not shower?

Now this is what you call social distancing on the sideline & court.
View attachment 8986882
I can't recall where I saw it now, but some place had the teams taking up parts of the first 7-8 rows up in the permanent seats of the arena. It was the most ridiculous thing to see, right before they all assembled for the huddle every 4 minutes.

I can't recall where I saw it now, but some place had the teams taking up parts of the first 7-8 rows up in the permanent seats of the arena. It was the most ridiculous thing to see, right before they all assembled for the huddle every 4 minutes.
I mean they are bumping and grinding on the floor so why the extra separation. I just don’t get it.

First time watching Michigan and they look really good. Defensively sound.

Wow vicious collision in Michigan game between Brooks & Ahmen. Elbow to the face had Brooks tooth go flying!!!

Michigan putting a hurt on Wisconsin...up by 40! This team needs to be in the top 5!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Last edited:
Michigan putting a hurt on Wisconsin...up by 40! This team needs to be in the top 5!!!
Gonna happen whey WI only shooting 30% and Michigan lighting it up at 56% :eek:

Gonna happen whey WI only shooting 30% and Michigan lighting it up at 56% :eek:
Yep Michigan was on a 30-3 run to finish the half and start the second.

Crazy stat for probably Baylor's best big.

Mac Mcclung with a 3 pointer with 3 seconds left to give Texas Tech the win over UT! LFG!!!

Virginia's women (0-5 overall, 0-2 conf) have quit for the year, citing health and safety concerns.

The men's team is apparently immune to those concerns.

Not sure how the five star kids at UK could be that bad. Boston seems like he never learned basic fundamentals. AAU really messes some kids up.

Back