2020-2021 College Basketball Season

Trying to watch Kentucky and Tennessee but I have to mute the volume. I just can’t listen to Dick Vitale.

Trying to watch Kentucky and Tennessee but I have to mute the volume. I just can’t listen to Dick Vitale.
He is an absolute beating to listen to. Hate it.

Will mute the TV and listen to radio if he's doing a Baylor game. Will avoid watching otherwise.

He is an absolute beating to listen to. Hate it.

Will mute the TV and listen to radio if he's doing a Baylor game. Will avoid watching otherwise.

Now, it’s UCLA and USC and we get Bill Walton, who I actually enjoy listening to.

1961, when it was a poll of 10 teams.

I actually watched 4 of those team play on Saturday. UCLA was missing it's best players and didn't have the depth to compete with USC. Kentucky and Duke are not very good. The perennial one and done programs don't have the talent this year. And North Carolina wasn't that good last year even with Cole Anthony and they're not good this year. I haven't watched Kansas, but it appears that the other Big 12 teams are better.

Loving the season my Illini are having. The Big 10 just changed the remaining regular season schedule to incorporate postponed games. Next up for my Illini is Nebraska at Lincoln on Friday. Was supposed to play Michigan on Thursday but they claim they need more practice. lol

How the mighty have fallen -- Duke playing a home game at 4:30 pm on a Tuesday afternoon.

This was the culmination of an uncomfortable 8-10 seconds of watching him chew his finger.

:confused:

Loving the season my Illini are having. The Big 10 just changed the remaining regular season schedule to incorporate postponed games. Next up for my Illini is Nebraska at Lincoln on Friday. Was supposed to play Michigan on Thursday but they claim they need more practice. lol
Freshman guard Andre Curbelo played high school ball locally, and my sons team played against them the past 2 years. What a treat to watch him - such a smart savvy player. I am now an Illini fan and try to catch them when on.

Freshman guard Andre Curbelo played high school ball locally, and my sons team played against them the past 2 years. What a treat to watch him - such a smart savvy player. I am now an Illini fan and try to catch them when on.
He is flashy. With experience at the Big 10 level, he will learn when he can be flashy and when he needs to pass off and avoid a turnover.

Chris Beard, with a spectacular ejection last night:

Watching Arizona State. - Oregon on ESPN. The conversation between Bill Walton and the play by play guy is bizarre Bill Walton is totally off the wall, weird.

Watching Arizona State. - Oregon on ESPN. The conversation between Bill Walton and the play by play guy is bizarre Bill Walton is totally off the wall, weird.

Watching the Conference of Champions? Walton is a trip. He talks very little about the game he is supposed to be watching.

To me, he is still better than Dick Vitale. Dickie V is an automatic mute for me.

Just googled it apparently this is what they do. I didnt know that. Walton reminds me of Fred Willards character in Best in Show and the play by play guy Dave Pasch is the serious announcer who doesnt know how to respond. It is pretty funny actually. C7F30C15-6DCD-4593-9E5E-AEFCB600C593.jpeg

Watching the Conference of Champions? Walton is a trip. He talks very little about the game he is supposed to be watching.

To me, he is still better than Dick Vitale. Dickie V is an automatic mute for me.
Now that i get it and realize its what they do i am enjoying it and will definitely watch them again. I honestly thought they didnt like each other. Now that i know this is great. Your right Walton is entertaining

Book reports written by tutors, for all involved:

They are having a very good year. They will get better as the year progresses. . Off games happen. Nate Oats is a great Coach. He will fix their problems and they will be a threat in the Tournament. Off games can happen. Better now than during the Tournament.

Back