2020-2021 College Basketball Season

Florida State extended the second-longest home winning streak in ACC history to 23 games today. They needed a last-second basket to force OT against Wake Forest to do so.

Their remaining home games are vs (9) Virginia, (18) Virginia Tech, and Boston College.

Duke won 26 straight between Jan 1997 and Feb 2000.

The Noles ran it up to 24 straight at home last night, beating UVA 81-60.

Duke's Jalen Johnson has quit the team.

Most UK fans think Cal just rolls the ball out there and the team will figure it out. i have enjoyed watching the kids learn this year. I'd love to see them win more but I have had more than my fair share of winning in my lifetime. He got a bunch of kids whose moms and AAU coaches told them they were the next LeBron. It will be over right about the time they figure it out.

The Noles ran it up to 24 straight at home last night, beating UVA 81-60.

Duke's Jalen Johnson has quit the team.
I am old enough to remember Coach Hamilton on the staff at UK. he is an awesome person and deserves everything coming his way. On the other hand....so does K. I have kids at Duke and have seen this guy at practice and in games. He can be a total A-hole. Some Brotherhood!!!

I am old enough to remember Coach Hamilton on the staff at UK. he is an awesome person and deserves everything coming his way. On the other hand....so does K. I have kids at Duke and have seen this guy at practice and in games. He can be a total A-hole. Some Brotherhood!!!

Obviously the lure of professional basketball is more important than playing with DUKE on his uniform. I take no position on whether his actions are good or bad for College Basketball and Duke. But. I will express my opinion that this is just a reflection of the one and done culture that exists in College Basketball.

The press release above says to me that the SEC has the best collection of coaches in college hoop. Barnes, Oates, Pearl, Musselman, Cal, White. It is impressive and I left some out.

Pittsburgh has lost 2 of its top 3 scorers to the transfer portal this week -- Xavier Johnson and Au'Diese Toney. That's not a good sign for Capel and crew.

ESPN has 18-20 hrs/day of windbags talking about mock drafts, etc. Can they use some of that for Mike Schmitz, whoever the heck he is, and just show us the top 20 matchup full screen without the extra blather?

You can stick a fork in Kentucky. Hopefully Cal will use the time to recruit and get on air during the tourney. Seems like Pitino did that one tournament and it seemed to help his image with kids. Or it was the hookers....

Nice to see Nate Oats and Alabama win the SEC. Looking forward to the Tournament , fun time of year for basketball. Hopefully UB does well in the MAC Tournament and makes the Tournament. The Bobby Hurley then Nate Oats years were just so much fun, some great times.

Really good game this afternoon between #3 Baylor at #6 West Virginia. Baylor started off strong and took a 12 point lead, but WVU cut it to 4 at half. 2nd half WVU gets hot and opens a 7 point lead only to see Baylor comeback and get it to OT. Back & forth with Baylor finally winning. 🔥
Go Bears!

Really good game this afternoon between #3 Baylor at #6 West Virginia. Baylor started off strong and took a 12 point lead, but WVU cut it to 4 at half. 2nd half WVU gets hot and opens a 7 point lead only to see Baylor comeback and get it to OT. Back & forth with Baylor finally winning. 🔥
Go Bears!

Hail Hail to Michigan. Big Ten Regular Season Men's Basketball Champions!

A team that will be playing on Tuesday as a double-digit seed in the ACC Tournament next week is supposedly one of the "First Four Out" for the NCAA Tournament.

Are we really supposed to believe that?

Wright State led UW-Milwaukee 72-48 with 6:26 to go on Tuesday; lost in OT 94-92.

I can get used to this.

I know they don’t have a chance to win the tournament, but happily surprised with how my Boiler Makers are playing this year.

This is a great set of games to kick off the ACC Tournament this afternoon. :oops:

(12) Pitt vs (13) Miami
(10) Duke vs (15) Boston College
(11) Notre Dame vs (14) Wake Forest

Kansas' McCormick out for Rona protocol.

While I hope he's fine....I'm not sad that he's out.

I'm tired of nearly back to back rematches. In the past two weeks, we'll have played OU 2 consecutive games, Baylor, then WV 2 consecutive games. If we beat WV, we'll play Baylor again. So 6 games (potentially) against just 3 opponents.

Notre Dame drained a 3 at the horn to beat Wake Forest, 80-77. The Irish finished the game with a 17-2 run over the last 7:19. High quality hoops in Greensboro tonight. :rolleyes:

Let's hope they do the same tomorrow against their next opponent.

Back