2020-2021 College Football Thread

Boy, first time I’ve watched Gameday this year and Corso is hard to watch.

Anyone see the phantom offensive PI call last night against Purdue that cost them the game? Still fuming over that one. I don't bet on games, but you've got to wonder about that ref (the td would have beat the spread). Frustrating when you don't let the players play the game...
That was beyond awful. Absolutely nothing to justify that call.

Boy, first time I’ve watched Gameday this year and Corso is hard to watch.
Haha. Yeah he has been hard to watch for quite some time. Just seems a lot worse without a screaming crowd behind him

The officiating in the LSU-Arky game is atrocious. It’s almost like the SEC refs looked at the Purdue call and said hold my beer.

Ohio St. hung on to beat Indiana. Huge comeback by IU wasn’t enough.

Ohio St. hung on to beat Indiana. Huge comeback by IU wasn’t enough.
We have a bad habit of doing that. We had them 35-7 early in the third and it came down to the wire..

Good one going on between Cincy and UCF

Anyone see the phantom offensive PI call last night against Purdue that cost them the game? Still fuming over that one. I don't bet on games, but you've got to wonder about that ref (the td would have beat the spread). Frustrating when you don't let the players play the game...
Hard to believe the officials could blow a call that badly. Especially when the call literally took victory from one team and gave it to the other. Do you subscribe to Gold and Black Illustrated? Brian Neubert summed it up pretty well.
It got absolutely hosed by what was quite possibly the worst call I've ever seen in a college football game, and I've seen a lot of mind-blowers. As for the game of football, period, the only penalty or non-penalty this bad and this consequential I've seen involved the Saints of New Orleans a few years back.

Good one going on between Cincy and UCF
Sad no upset...great game

Oh - io still rolling but the defense got lit up🔥today... At times they looked like 💩

The track meet in Norman is on. OK strikes quickly for opening TD.

Looking like a Bedlam blowout...

Pokes showing some life. I like it!

1606017599302.png

Hey @Jman how about that bedlam game

Oklahoma has been playing pretty well. Good game tonight

Just amazed y'all lost to ksu earlier.
Yep. Tough start for the Sooners this season, but they are looking good now and have a lot of young players.

They were up 21 against KSU and let them come back. They then were up on Iowa State and fell apart.

Oklahoma gives up 0 points in the second half. Not bad for a team that blew a couple of leads earlier this season. Spencer Rattler is quietly having a very good season.

Hard to believe the officials could blow a call that badly. Especially when the call literally took victory from one team and gave it to the other. Do you subscribe to Gold and Black Illustrated? Brian Neubert summed it up pretty well.
It got absolutely hosed by what was quite possibly the worst call I've ever seen in a college football game, and I've seen a lot of mind-blowers. As for the game of football, period, the only penalty or non-penalty this bad and this consequential I've seen involved the Saints of New Orleans a few years back.
A non-call is a little easier to understand by not wanting to decide the game with a flag... but making something up that didn't happen or you think you may have seen is just unforgivable...

nebraska is badder than bad disgustingly bad vomit bad absolutely brutal to watch it is monday and im sick

Saw a guy on the course yesterday wearing a Penn State pullover and gave him a hard time. And I’m a Penn State fan. Booooo 2020!

Oklahoma gives up 0 points in the second half. Not bad for a team that blew a couple of leads earlier this season. Spencer Rattler is quietly having a very good season.
It’s amazing what can happen when you get players back from suspension and true freshman get time under their belts.
I am really pumped for next year

Back