2020-2021 College Football Thread

Definitely down. Bring it back.

Clemson looks tired on D

Don't worry, this game is far from over. Clemson isn't out of it yet.

Lawrence and the offense can score. Defense needs to step up.

Damn what a throw.

I'm guessing vegas got the betting line wrong on this one. :ROFLMAO:

They are winded. Wonder if it’s because they’ve played 12 games to OSU’s 7?
I have been waiting for the excuses to flow. They should be in better shape shouldn't they? Ya know more game time. ;)

I have been waiting for the excuses to flow. They should be in better shape shouldn't they? Ya know more game time. ;)
Hahaha I’m not pulling for either team...don’t tell my wife that. They are the OSU fans in the house.
She just looked over at me and said if they win your getting us tickets to the Championship game right? Heck no...I can’t get my Nintendo Switch because money that doesn’t need to be spent.

Who knew the ND game would be the close one tonight

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They are winded. Wonder if it’s because they’ve played 12 games to OSU’s 7?

Clemson’s defense has been shaky this year. Like Alabama, being able to outscore your opponent can mask defensive deficiencies.

Hahaha I’m not pulling for either team...don’t tell my wife that. They are the OSU fans in the house.
She just looked over at me and said if they win your getting us tickets to the Championship game right? Heck no...I can’t get my Nintendo Switch because money that doesn’t need to be spent.
Sounds like a bargaining chip to me.

Ohio St needs to keep taking it to them.

I think I have watched enough. If Clemson makes a great comeback they deserve it.

#88 ‘s missed block on that 3rd down play and then the false start might be all she wrote for Clemson.

Back