2020-2021 College Football Thread

Yea, appears they got something stirring with Sark. No argument here with that move. I thought they would keep Herman around another year based on the virus mess. But apparently, the $$$ guys won and are getting the change. Texas will dip back into the well once again to try and find an answer. What you say @TexasHacker34
Definitely a good move to bring in Sark...just hope Herman doesn’t find his way to Michigan.

Alabama only favored over OSU by 7. Interesting.

Yes @Afizzle2100 I’m rocking the Crimson and Cream. Go Hoosiers!

they are seriously frustrating me right now lol. They can’t lose this game or all the doubters will just say I told you so :(

they are seriously frustrating me right now lol. They can’t lose this game or all the doubters will just say I told you so :(
Exactly.

Yea, appears they got something stirring with Sark. No argument here with that move. I thought they would keep Herman around another year based on the virus mess. But apparently, the $$$ guys won and are getting the change. Texas will dip back into the well once again to try and find an answer. What you say @TexasHacker34

I totally agree.. I don't think their mediocre play is a result of Tom Herman, but what the boosters want the boosters get.

I cannot feel too bad for a guy who will be making 15+ Million to not coach anymore, but I don't like that they said his job was safe only a few weeks ago.

I totally agree.. I don't think their mediocre play is a result of Tom Herman, but what the boosters want the boosters get.

I cannot feel too bad for a guy who will be making 15+ Million to not coach anymore, but I don't like that they said his job was safe only a few weeks ago.
Save what recruiting they had on early signing day? LOL. It's such a game that is played on all levels.

I think OSU was the most impressive of the 4 teams last night. I didn't know Clemson had no defense and that Lawrence only threw off his back foot into coverage ...

Alabama had the best leap though. The OSU guy got hit in the jewels.

As to UT, who knows?

Huge Drive Hoosiers!

Save what recruiting they had on early signing day? LOL. It's such a game that is played on all levels.

I’m a bit of a Texas football fan myself, and when Quinn ewers decommitted I had a good feeling this would happen. Unfortunately the recruiting under Herman has not been good anymore, and I do think it was time for a change. Just not sure how much I like Sark. Those USC teams weren’t really great in my opinion.

2 sets of crap play calling this half. Just steaming 💩 💩.

I’m a bit of a Texas football fan myself, and when Quinn ewers decommitted I had a good feeling this would happen. Unfortunately the recruiting under Herman has not been good anymore, and I do think it was time for a change. Just not sure how much I like Sark. Those USC teams weren’t really great in my opinion.
Agree. Sark has some baggage but hopefully, under Saban, he's rid of them.

Whew. That was closer than it probably should’ve been. Hope our D and K recruits are better than what we have.

The fact that Saban tried to keep him from taking the job with rumored more $$$ to stay (already the highest paid assist. in country) speaks to what he thought of him. A program desperate for relevance again paired with a coach desperate for a second change. 🤷‍♂️

Not surprising after Ohio St.’s play last night. OSU and Fields displayed an explosive offense.

The fact that Saban tried to keep him from taking the job with rumored more $$$ to stay (already the highest paid assist. in country) speaks to what he thought of him. A program desperate for relevance again paired with a coach desperate for a second change. 🤷‍♂️
What is your opinion of Herman? Was it time for a change? From afar it seemed like he was winning, but hadn't reached the next level of success. Us west coast guys have seen Sark's act before. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Texas take a step backwards. Aside from the on the field stuff I hope Sark is able to handle running a program and maintain his sobriety.

What is your opinion of Herman? Was it time for a change? From afar it seemed like he was winning, but hadn't reached the next level of success. Us west coast guys have seen Sark's act before. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Texas take a step backwards. Aside from the on the field stuff I hope Sark is able to handle running a program and maintain his sobriety.
This was our frustration Frank summed up pretty well:

And going 1-4 against OU doesn't help either.

This was our frustration Frank summed up pretty well:

And going 1-4 against OU doesn't help either.

Very interesting. All those close games can mean the coach is still building something or it can mean the staff / team doesn't have "it".

Well the way you are selling it to me has me thinking it may work lol :ROFLMAO:

1609636089323.png

GTHC.

Nice delayed injury for the Heels.

Watching A&M and UNC. Not because I have any interest. It appears to be the only game on.

Back