2020-2021 College Football Thread

Nasty injury for the Ga wide receiver. SMH

Beginning of the end for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan. Think he will be coaching in the NFL next.

Apparently the vaunted GA defense is only awesome against inferior teams.

Beginning of the end for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan. Think he will be coaching in the NFL next.

Having lived through the Harbaugh experience as a Niner fan and loving it. And watching the Stanford experience with local reporting and watching the Michigan experience with the national coverage I just don’t think harbaugh is meant to be anywhere for more than 4-5 years. He is what he is.

Him not winning in Michigan doesn’t tell us much. They think they are a blue blood program that has a legit shot at the title but they really are a 9-10 won too 15-25 program. No one is winning big there any longer. Just not going to happen with their academics and Ohio state there.

Penn State is dead to me until next weekend. I’m a glutton for punishment. 🤦‍♂️

Look at that Clemson 'speed' in the secondary.

ND with 65 yard TD run on 1st play of the game! Go Irish!!!

I don’t have any rooting interest in the Clemson - ND game. That said, I had to mute the volume on the TV. Tony Dungy is not the problem. I just can’t listen to Mike Tirico doing this game.

Apparently the vaunted GA defense is only awesome against inferior teams.
Not that it matters, a loss is a loss but when you have 7 starters out on defense it hurts

Glad to see Book is throwing downfield more than he has in previous games. Seems like he is finally trusting himself again.

Go Irish! 20 - 10!

Clemson is less than impressive tonight.

Ouch... What happened out there in state college?:poop::poop::poop::poop:
I was mercifully preoccupied with outside chores during the game. My understanding is that the train derailed early on and failed to get back on the tracks the remainder of the game.

Nice tackle by the holder for ND on that missed field goal to end the half.

Irish take a 10 point lead into halftime.

I'm rooting for ND but where is Clemsons normal QB?

I'm rooting for ND but where is Clemsons normal QB?
Lawrence still hasn't passed the cardiovascular tests after his coronavirus illness.

Clemson having one hell of a 3rd qtr to take the lead

ACC Replay in fine form tonight, blowing that 'catch' by ND.

OT in South Bend

Still pissed about that picked up PI call on Clemson...

ACC Replay officials are the worst, year after year.

They should just review every play. I’m about to turn this game off. Don’t care if it’s in overtime. It’s unwatchable with all these replay reviews.

Back