2020-2021 College Football Thread

First FBS games in 2 days. :hungry:

little bigger slate on saturday. :clapp:

Miami and TCU games thursday/friday next week. Then Saturday the 12th, it's on. :joy:

Half of me wants to apologize, but the other half wants to say my pleasure. I’ll settle for noting that it seems like every few years I go to an early season cupcake Penn State game where they need to mount a fourth quarter comeback to win. I love and hate those games!

No need to apologize. I lived with a Penn State Alum. For over a year, I had a VHS tape queued up in our kitchen TV. Waiting for him to get curious and press play....

No need to apologize. I lived with a Penn State Alum. For over a year, I had a VHS tape queued up in our kitchen TV. Waiting for him to get curious and press play....

That’s awesome! Did he ever get curious? I got to go to a night PSU game at Iowa a few years ago and it was a fantastic experience. I’ve been to the big house, but need to see a game there. The wife is a PSU alum so this is the one sporting event where we see eye to eye.

That’s awesome! Did he ever get curious? I got to go to a night PSU game at Iowa a few years ago and it was a fantastic experience. I’ve been to the big house, but need to see a game there. The wife is a PSU alum so this is the one sporting event where we see eye to eye.

Yes. It was glorious when he told me about him pressing play! :ROFLMAO:

My Uncle played for Bo. '70-'73. His wife is a PSU alum. A group of us went to the Mich-PSU game in A^2 for his 45 year anniversary of his 11-0, Rose Bowl winning team. We got to tailgate with his team next to the tunnel and tour the "public" space at their practice facility. I've been to 6 or so games at the Big house. One game UM at OSU. and a few Michigan games at IU.

Night game at kinnick would be amazing! Someday I'd like to tour all the great college stadiums. State college is on the list. I've been there for work, but never on game day.

First time rooting for Notre Dame, ever. Feels weird. Having a kid there changes things....

Time to see how the post-Taggert era goes.

I'm 25 minutes south of the stadium and the sky just opened up. Umbrellas on the porch are moving pretty good.

Still no interest without any skin in the game. Less than a month until B1G football returns!

I’m glad football is back but until my team is playing, I won’t have the same passion for it.
#soon

And Oklahoma thought they could coast today, better turn it up.

tough game for ou’s qb. i don’t know much about him but he did not look comfortable at all.

tough game for ou’s qb. i don’t know much about him but he did not look comfortable at all.
True freshman who has been anointed as the next coming. Looked like a freshman.

Kansas State with the big upset. Fun game. Like having college football back.

LSU's secondary stinks. They cannot cover Miss State's receivers.

Hurricanes currently slaying the Noles.
Top 10 Monday.
92f6f0953ea038bb9c22a88c7774ad51.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

there are some people I want to tag, but I will refrain.

Had high hopes of watching a good SEC Top 10 matchup tonight. The hopes are quickly fading since Auburn doesn't look like they came to compete tonight.

Had high hopes of watching a good SEC Top 10 matchup tonight. The hopes are quickly fading since Auburn doesn't look like they came to compete tonight.
Kentucky, as bad as they are, should've beat them last week.

same here. I was wanting a close one. Doesn’t appear to be happening tonight.

same here. I was wanting a close one. Doesn’t appear to be happening tonight.

Nope. I am really close to seeking an alternative viewing option.

Back