2020-2021 College Football Thread

Heck of a game going on between OK and Iowa State. Much more entertaining than the SEC snoozer I was watching earlier.

Apparently Miss State was a pretender....again.

Oklahoma’s defense is really not ready to play football. So many missed assignments and tackles.

Iowa St. handing Oklahoma their 2nd straight loss barring a miracle.

As a lifelong OU fan, these last two weeks were painful! At least OSU is playing well, only undefeated team left in the Big 12. It might be fun when the Pac12 gets going, but then again, no telling if it will be good football or not. :confused2:

Really surprised at how bad Auburn looked, was expecting a much better game than that. And some of these so called targeting penalties I am seeing each week makes me want to give up watching football

OU is not a good team this year. They have some young talent, but man, it is hard to watch. The defense has not been good in years, but look worse this year. I like some of the skill positions on offense, but the O-line is weak. I think Rattler will be a good QB once he gets some experience.

Lots of "upsets" yesterday. I put upsets in quotations because that is strictly on paper as I do put much credence in the rankings since a lot of schools are still not playing football and this season is just strange.

Really surprised at how bad Auburn looked, was expecting a much better game than that. And some of these so called targeting penalties I am seeing each week makes me want to give up watching football

they looked like a totally different team vs georgia. different in the worse way.

I think I posted in the wrong thread 2019-2020 instead of 2020-2021!

Need to move this to sports talk!

auburn is struggling

Bad juju in Fayetteville.

Gotta wonder how much longer Gus is going to be coaching at AU

I see Clemson went easy on Ga.,Tech. Only scored 73 points.

Gotta wonder how much longer Gus is going to be coaching at AU

i think it would cost A LOT to fire him. unfortunately, because i’m tired of how bad he is.

i think it would cost A LOT to fire him. unfortunately, because i’m tired of how bad he is.
A year or two ago, Auburn restructured Gus’ contract to include a lesser buy-out (a tiny fraction of what it was, IIRC). Gus accepted it rather than possibly being fired.

My Man!!!! I'm gonna do the same. I think this is only the 2nd win against Tennessee at Neyland in my lifetime :oops:

Capture1.JPG

Dang what a catch there by the Arkansas receiver

Back