2020-2021 College Football Thread

Wow! So close to a game winning 57 yarder. Off to OT.

Penn St player made a bad choice. Scoring the TD. Had he sat down the game would have been over.

Agreed. They could have pretty much run the clock out. Now have to win it in OT.

Agreed. They could have pretty much run the clock out. Now have to win it in OT.
Hoosiers trying to bring back team chaos.

Ball hit the ground first

Unbelievable! Good luck replay.

Looks like the ball barely broke the plane before hitting the ground.

Wow. What a finish!

Here I thought our season would end against Ohio State next week. That should improve my Halloween party.

Down goes Penn State!

Ball absolutely hit ground before the pylon. But it could have broke the plane before that. No way to overturn it.

Welp...disaster start for Michigan.

💥

Ball absolutely hit ground before the pylon. But it could have broke the plane before that. No way to overturn it.

that might have been one of the closest plays i’ve ever seen. no way to overturn it, but still not sure he got in. good win for iu.

that might have been one of the closest plays i’ve ever seen. no way to overturn it, but still not sure he got in. good win for iu.
Exactly

Michigan looking good. Up 21-10 after 1 quarter.

LETS GO HOOOOOOOOSIERS!

Not sure if that ball was actually in or not but I will not complain! Love the call to go for 2 I think that should be the strategy most of the time.

Penn St player made a bad choice. Scoring the TD. Had he sat down the game would have been over.

i thought the exact same thing, that was boneheaded. I would have let them score, that’s the only way to get the ball back in that situation!

Minnesota’s punting and kicking off is hurting them tonight.

Noah Cain out for the year. At 0-1 facing Ohio State Saturday night, Penn State is missing their best player (Micah Parsons) and is already down to their 3rd string RB. Why was I so excited for the season to start? 😭

wisconsin may down to their 4th string quarterback and their still favored... WOW they think nebraska is really that bad!
yesterday wouldve been the day to take nebraska -10 and 56 ou
dang....

So apparently Nebraska is significantly better than Pitt? I highly doubt that. ND drubs Pitt and falls behind Ohio State, who has played exactly one game and it was against a mediocre opponent, in the rankings...

Back