2020-2021 College Football Thread

So apparently Nebraska is significantly better than Pitt? I highly doubt that. ND drubs Pitt and falls behind Ohio State, who has played exactly one game and it was against a mediocre opponent, in the rankings...

No this is all stems from the fact that a lot(most) of the voters refused to vote for OSU or any B1G school prior to them playing a game. Pre-any football OSU was second behind Clemson. then out of the polls completely. They jumped ND once they played a game. And should be ahead of ND, IMO. The head scratcher is why they voted in Pac12 schools at the same time as the B1G. when they are yet to play games.

So apparently Nebraska is significantly better than Pitt? I highly doubt that. ND drubs Pitt and falls behind Ohio State, who has played exactly one game and it was against a mediocre opponent, in the rankings...

Before it was announced that the BIG10 wasn’t playing OSU was 1st in most polls. The amount of talent they have is beyond belief.

Huge play there by my Wildcats to get the interception in the redzone. Thrilled to only be down 7-3 to Georgia late in the 2nd qtr. Georgia is usually a tailgate only game because it over by halftime. Hopefully that doesn't happen in the 2nd half.

Huge play there by my Wildcats to get the interception in the redzone. Thrilled to only be down 7-3 to Georgia late in the 2nd qtr. Georgia is usually a tailgate only game because it over by halftime. Hopefully that doesn't happen in the 2nd half.

C’mon, Blue! Georgia is very beatable.

I hate Halloween football games. There’s one replay that I’d just as soon never see again. F Billy Cannon. Cost us the natty. At least, we curb stomped them in the Sugar Bowl.

Holy **** that fake field goal offsides and then the catch in the end zone for BC. WOW.

C’mon, Blue! Georgia is very beatable.
It's a damn shame that UK doesn't have any kind of offense cuz the defense is pretty good.

OK State - Texas is a better game than I thought it would be.

The Big 12 CFB Playoff hopes may be lost because of a replay review reversal. OK State defense has to get a 3 and out.

OT is Stillwater

Bad PI call leads to Texas TD in 1st OT.

Big 12 playoff hopes down to 1 play.

So much for the Big 12. Texas wins.

I wonder what missing 2 games due to Covid are going to do to Trevor Lawrence's Heisman chances. I feel like he rightfully already had one hand on the trophy prior to that.

I wonder what missing 2 games due to Covid are going to do to Trevor Lawrence's Heisman chances. I feel like he rightfully already had one hand on the trophy prior to that.

Great question. It probably depends on how he plays when he comes back. His not playing these 2 games may open the door for Fields but I think in 2020, that the voters won’t hold this 2 game absence against him.

Great question. It probably depends on how he plays when he comes back. His not playing these 2 games may open the door for Fields but I think in 2020, that the voters won’t hold this 2 game absence against him.

The game today likely would be viewed as a reflection on how good and important he is to the team. Highly doubt it would have been a game if he were playing even though the freshman played pretty well.

Next week may be a different story. ND has a really good defense. If they lose, it would be hard to say that it would have been a different result unless the freshman just totally lays an egg and makes a lot of obvious mistakes that costs them the game. If they win, they did it without him.

If Fields continues with his current play, it may be a moot point anyway.

Not that I care about college football anymore with Penn State at 0-2... 😒😭 but Wisconsin/Purdue is cancelled due to Covid. Ugh.

👀 @Jmk202 , who you got tonight?

1604702965843.png

That didn’t age well :sneaky:

The secondary on the so-called "defense" was so bad. :sick:

6 yards of offense in the 4th quarter didn't help, either.

Chaotic ending in Blacksburg got the ticker guy:

liberty_vatech2.png

Back