2020-2021 College Football Thread

#88 ‘s missed block on that 3rd down play and then the false start might be all she wrote for Clemson.
This man knows his stuff!!! Going to be hard to overcome.

Game over Fields came to play

Who knew the ND game would be the close one tonight

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The Cincinnati game was a good close one.

Roll Tide y’all

Ohio State might win the national championship in 8 games :popcorn:

Wonder if the buckeyes look like the 11th best team in the country now to Dabo? Or if Clemson looks like the 12th beat team in the country to Dabo.....hmmmm

Trevor a Lawrence is ready to go play at Jax.

Trevor a Lawrence is ready to go play at Jax.
About to say the same thing .. got that jacksonville state of mind!

Yea well that argument should cease now cause they won....soooo

they showed tonight they’re good enough to be in. my biggest argument against them being in, is they have an unfair advantage by being healthier and less banged up than a team that played a full schedule. no, it’s not ohio state’s fault, but i still don’t think it’s fair. regardless of what i think, they played an extremely complete game tonight and dismantled clemson. it will be a lot of fun to watch them and alabama in the final.

they showed tonight they’re good enough to be in. my biggest argument against them being in, is they have an unfair advantage by being healthier and less banged up than a team that played a full schedule. no, it’s not ohio state’s fault, but i still don’t think it’s fair. regardless of what i think, they played an extremely complete game tonight and dismantled clemson. it will be a lot of fun to watch them and alabama in the final.
You can look at it 2 different ways. Ohio State didn't play that many games and should be heathier OR the fact that we didn't play that many games and we didn't get the necessary reps in to perfect blocking, pass routes, or have an opportunity to try different plays against different defenses. You're right it will be a fun game to watch.

Texas fired Tom Herman. Sark?

Yes @Afizzle2100 I’m rocking the Crimson and Cream. Go Hoosiers!

Interesting to see Herman fired after just a few weeks ago UT saying they were sticking with him.

Texas fired Tom Herman. Sark?
Interesting to see Herman fired after just a few weeks ago UT saying they were sticking with him.
Yea, appears they got something stirring with Sark. No argument here with that move. I thought they would keep Herman around another year based on the virus mess. But apparently, the $$$ guys won and are getting the change. Texas will dip back into the well once again to try and find an answer. What you say @TexasHacker34

Back