2020/2021 Soccer Thread

Some ugly scenes at Old Trafford this morning. All I want to do is watch Newcastle lose in peace.

I didn't even get to see auba's goal to make is 2-0 because they were showing the madness at man u

Newcastle on 59 watch. Is that a thing in soccer?

Newcastle on 59 watch. Is that a thing in soccer?
3 minutes. Seriously, that’s all it took after I made that post :LOL:

And people wonder why I’m superstitious.....

Effin City. Hope they don't play the same game in 3 weeks.

Watching the Sporting KC game tonight has me missing going to games in-person. We left Kansas City two years ago, but I went to two or three dozen games during our four years there including twelve straight home games in 2017.

Effin City. Hope they don't play the same game in 3 weeks.

I doubt they will. That was the B team against Chelsea on Saturday. I just hope that Pep isn't out-thinking himself like he did against Lyon last year.

Well, I didn't check the score yesterday because I was afraid of what I'd see, but I just looked now and what I feared would happen actually did. Bye bye Premier League. Hopefully see you again soon 😢

#FFC

🔥

But will we put up the necessary funds...?
Good question. Sadly, the answer doesn't usually make us fans of the teams that aren't in the top tier of sports leagues happy

Good question. Sadly, the answer doesn't usually make us fans of the teams that aren't in the top tier of sports leagues happy
Arsenal won't ask for a record fee. He would be nice to stay at Arsenal, there's just no room on the pitch for him. Sadly, the position he plays Arsenal don't really use.

That had to have been the longest ever substitution introduction when they brought Aguero in for his last Premier League game for City.

And then he scores in his last game as well. What a moment.

And THEN he becomes the all time top scorer on a single team in the Premier League ever. Ahead of Rooney.

11-10 shootout ending w/ goalie shots deciding it. Wow.

Champions League Final about to start. Now my wife knows how I felt with Super Bowl 54.

Good for Pulisic on the winning Champions League side! Also put it away after he came on, and what a moment that would have been!

I also see that Brentford won promotion into the top flight! Heard about them last year, and read about their many years of heartbreak. Will definitely be rooting for them next year!

US Men into CONCACAF Nations League final with a 1-0 win over Honduras tonight.

Not a fun start for the US men tonight.

Back