2020/2021 Soccer Thread

You all notice Pulisic’s run under to draw the defenders? Classy

I wasn’t happy with the US lineup to start the game, but I have been happy with how hard they are playing. It has been a good game for both sides.

What an awful non-call. And the ref was in perfect position to see which makes it worse.

What an awful non-call. And the ref was in perfect position to see which makes it worse.
Clearly a ref that doesn't want to impact a game with a good call. Hopefully it doesn't impact the result.....

I’m pretty sure these officials are from the PAC-12, because they aren’t very good.

Clearly a ref that doesn't want to impact a game with a good call. Hopefully it doesn't impact the result.....
Yep, he knew the magnitude but that was textbook

I’m pretty sure these officials are from the PAC-12, because they aren’t very good.
Honestly outside of that one, I think he’s done a consistent job

Big review!!!!! Fingers crossed.

I hope so but I don’t see it on first replay

Too many questionable non-fouls for my liking. I’m surprised he called a PK.

Pulisic with the penalty kick conversion!! Naturally, El Tri fans respond by throwing debris on the pitch and at the US team. Classy bunch.

I disagree. There have been a number of calls I felt should have been made in favor of the US and not made for Mexico.

The Mexico fans that attend games are the worst in the world. Between their chants and them throwing things at the opponents all of the time, I can’t stand it.

Last edited:
I’m surprised he called a PK.
Me too. It’s right on the line to where two reds could easily make two different calls and have it be defendable.
I wonder if Tata pushed his luck to hard. Once he touched the ref, the ref decided screw it, I’m giving the PK

Another big review.....let's see.....

I disagree. There have been a number of calls I felt should have been made in favor of the US and not made for Mexico.

The Mexico fans are the worst in the world.
Fair, just goes to show how it can be subjective.

The non-call of Guardado tackling Leget was solid as a counter point. Looked like a foul in real time from TV but Mexico got the ball and was clean about it.

Ruh roh…possible handball against the US.

Back