2020/2021 Soccer Thread

Excited to see what some of these guys can do to try and cement a spot for WC qualifying.

Dike had a good run in England, and Hoppe has scored some goals in Germany. Would love for someone to step up and become an undisputed #9, because I think it's something the USMNT lacks right now.
Agreed I’m excited for these guys to get major tournament experience! As a Sporting KC fan, I hope Busio gets some opportunities. Can’t imagine he’s in the MLS too much longer.

Agreed I’m excited for these guys to get major tournament experience! As a Sporting KC fan, I hope Busio gets some opportunities. Can’t imagine he’s in the MLS too much longer.
Don't know much about Busio, but has to be fun for you to have a guy from your team getting the call! I'll have to keep an eye on him during the Gold Cup.

Don't know much about Busio, but has to be fun for you to have a guy from your team getting the call! I'll have to keep an eye on him during the Gold Cup.
He’s got game and a skill for set pieces.

I’ve just filled in my survey to help design the kit for Monterey Bay FC as they gear up for their first season in the USL in 2022.
No stupid or overly busy design on the shirt.
Sock should match the main colour of the shirt. Shorts a totally different colour.
Shirt colour should be claret and blue!!

Gold Cup starts on FS1 right now!
1626051849766.png

Really not taking control of this game.

🤬😰

Questionable no-calls there at the end, but they hold on.

Great one timer there. Surprised he was able to give it run.
Difficult to keep those types of volleys down, but he did it. Would have loved to see it go in. Hoping he gets more time. Liked him at the 6 better than Yuell.

Overall sloppy play by the US, but that's to be expected with these players. See if anyone can stand out.

Last edited:
Glad to see a win and happy Busio to get a cap. Love him for my home team, but he has a bright future in Europe as well.

Diiiikkkkeeeee!!! What a run and great ball to the corner and into the box. Let’s put this out of reach so I can go to bed 😆

Gave that free kick a run too. Love his confidence and he pushes the ball upfield well.
He's fun to watch. Keeps it simple, yet still finds ways to inject life into the attack

Getting the job done. Keep the pressure on and make this game the blowout it should be.

That’ll do it. Dike has allowed me to go to sleep 30 minutes early. Great showing by these guys tonight.

Didn’t even flip back from the Phillies game in time for the goal. 20 seconds in! 1-0 USA

Boom. Managed to salvage a point in this one.

The field the US and Jamaica are playing on is an embarrassment. Balls keeps checking up. Cant roll in a good pass without bobbles. Terrible.

Johnny freaking Russell! Between him and Busio, SKC is a nightmare on set pieces.

Back