Should be a shootout tomorrow for sure. Just checked my rain gauge and got 7/10" in a short time right after they finished. More rain expected overnight should mean dart throwing soft conditions. Hopefully it ends with time for them to get it in tomorrow.

Loved that 283yd par 4 that they were writing off as an easy 3 for the final group. Tony Finau. Driver. The game has not changed that much. :love:

Eventful day? Watching the coverage now.

I thought Faldo's comments regarding Thompson hitting a seven wood shot into hole 12 was funny.
A seven wood on PGA tour. Love it. Wish my seven wood shots were laser straight arrow high hold the green kinda shots :).

With these current conditions, I'm expecting some really low scores today.

Rain gauge total: 2.1". Should be a squishy birdie fest today. The air is heavy as heck. Wind seems down some, and from the NW instead of S. Should make 18 very interesting with that wind.

If Ricthy wins, two wins for quirky swingers for this event.

Someone mentioned this earlier in the week, but man, doe Wolff like to talk!

Greens are soft. These guys are really spinning the ball back.

Rough opening hole for Garrigus. At least he's laughing it off.

Has Schwartzel been putting with this monstrosity all week?
1595781870522.png

It will be interesting to see if Finau comes out and makes a move early.

I wonder how many players actually have a fashion coordinator setup their clothing?

I see some players that wear such boring, some that wear things loud and crazy, and others that are very fashionable that you would think cake from a magazine layout.

I gotta think many of the players are simply given what to wear by their sponsors.

Yes. They were talking about it yesterday. He has a problem getting the ball to the hoe and this supposedly helps. He said it was a little difficult to line up...
I hearby deem this model the "Y.I.P.S."
His backup is in the wings, the "T.O.A.S.T."

Also, how about Schwartzel's hat choice for today? I want one.

The commercials on these golf telecasts are killing me. If I turn the tv up loud enough to hear the commentary, the commercials are so loud that they blow me out of my chair and the neighbors three houses down the street can hear them.

Werenski with a cliffhanger par putt that wouldn’t drop. Ugh.

Finau with the lead. Hang on Tony!

Not a fan of players chipping on the green.

Oof. Werenski rinses one trying to drive the par 4.

Back