ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Yeah, I am a terrible guy. Scratch that benefit from the website!

Haha. Nah. In 2021, we will list as a perk.
Being Grandaddy captain might help that. :ROFLMAO:

Glad everybody has enjoyed it so far.

We have more great stuff coming.
New Grandmama contest
THP Fantasy Football
Some other fun surprises up our sleeves.

THP Fantasy Football is here for AC members who choose to join in.

We have a couple of other things coming up including the final spot in the Grandmama.

I am a pediatrician and public health doctor and will join soon and by the way I had a albatross near Philly about 12 years ago on a blind shot over small trees on a short par 5 with a 5 wood and won some money but had to buy drinks and only have one ace to my credit with many near misses! Thanks for doing this P Rumm MD

It is that time of year again where the golf season is winding down. We want to thank every single person that joined the 2019 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2020 edition. 2019 was an amazing campaign with free trips, THP Events and more. 2020 is shaping up to be the best online community experience in golf with our new feature rich software and tons of surprises still to come.

I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

View attachment 8911939

Cost
$35.00
Membership runs through 12/31/20

Helping Children
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

View attachment 8911937

St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

What Is Included
THP Pop Socket
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to take part in THP Experiences
Ability to take part in Special All Expenses Paid THP Experiences
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2020 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2020 THP Fantasy Golf (full bag of clubs up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Events Become Experiences
Over the last few years, our community has seen a shift in the way our events were planned to making our slogan of making the impossible, possible come to life. The last 2 years specifically have been a whirlwind of different types of events, attractions and more, but the best is yet to come and in 2020, we launch the new platform we call THP Experiences. A number of these will be completely free of charge including all travel expenses.

Signing Up
Super easy to signup with multiple ways. First, you can just click here to go right to the signup page. The other option is going to Account Upgrades in your profile shown in screenshot below and follow the steps.

View attachment 8911940

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2020 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up and for great causes! Peter Rumm MD

Just signed up and for great causes! Peter Rumm MD
And as I said before made an albatross on short par 5 years ago and only one ace besides that! St. Jude is fabulous sent a patient there years ago.

And as I said before made an albatross on short par 5 years ago and only one ace besides that! St. Jude is fabulous sent a patient there years ago.
Thank you and that is awesome.

Thanks for setting up the albatross club and looking forward any benefits but would do again in a year to benefit St Judes and this wonderful site. Highest Regards, P. Rumm MD

Thanks for setting up the albatross club and looking forward any benefits but would do again in a year to benefit St Judes and this wonderful site. Highest Regards, P. Rumm MD
I want to add off site over a year due to my work and some family health issues but so glad I reengaged and Everyone please consider joining - it supports this site but also St. Jude - as a pediatrician and public health doctor can affirm one of top tier treatment centers in US/world and does not charge kids and gets families into housing as well. Visited 20 or so years ago and it was definitely a special place.

please support if you can do so.

I joined and have sent patients to St. Jude years ago and great deal all around! P Rumm MD

When does the AC open through 2021? Now that 2020 is nearing it's final months.

When does the AC open through 2021? Now that 2020 is nearing it's final months.
We usually close this one up at the end of September and open up Next one up in November

Such a weak field this event.

I am leaving over 600,000 on the bench after picking a full 10.

I assume you mean fantasy golf? 😀😀😀
Oops. Not sure how I confused the two.

Well, at least I pushed up a worthy cause for anyone new 😂

• Love
Reactions: JB
We usually close this one up at the end of September and open up Next one up in November
Not looking forward to November weather, but I am looking forward to the next AC sign-up period.

Not looking forward to November weather, but I am looking forward to the next AC sign-up period.
Right there with ya! Can’t wait to sign up again!

So, if I sign up in November, I'm covered for 2021?
Yes that is correct.

We open the 2021 club in late October to early November each year so that people that come in late and want to get in on Holiday Cheer.

Back