ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Another free trip contest launched today for Albatross Club Members. Some days its just awesome to be a part of this place.

Another free trip contest launched today for Albatross Club Members. Some days its just awesome to be a part of this place.
It's insanity all the time. JB & GG I know it's a ton of work but thank you for all that you both do!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
THP Fantasy Golf is now open for AC members.

A weekend with THPers just passed at Distance Bash and what a weekend it was. Thanks for supporting

Tomorrow we announce TEEm Tour Edge where 4 albatross club members receive gear for free each quarter for review.

Friday we have signups for Titleist event that comes with wedges, golf and time with Bob Vokey himself.

Good time to be an Albatross Club member.

Tomorrow we announce TEEm Tour Edge where 4 albatross club members receive gear for free each quarter for review.

Friday we have signups for Titleist event that comes with wedges, golf and time with Bob Vokey himself.

Good time to be an Albatross Club member.
All this while you are recovering from a cold? Very well done JB and I hope you and GG are recovering!!

There are a lot of new members to start the new year, I hope they read about the Albatross club and realize what it does and the benefits for members.

There are a lot of new members to start the new year, I hope they read about the Albatross club and realize what it does and the benefits for members.

And all of fun ?

And all of fun ?
Fun is an understatement.. More like lifelong friendships and epic experiences but even that doesn't seem to do it justice!!

Fun is an understatement.. More like lifelong friendships and epic experiences but even that doesn't seem to do it justice!!
I joined it "selfishly" when I first got on THP to try to win stuff. After being here for 2.5 months, whether I ever win anything or not, I will join every year. This place does so much for so many, it's real easy for me to support St. Jude's and THP

This coming week we will be launching our Ben Hogan and Club Champion contest where you could win a free trip.
AC Members get double the chance.

Newbie question, do these events show up in this forum, other forums or is it a separate forum altogether?

Newbie question, do these events show up in this forum, other forums or is it a separate forum altogether?

They are all announced in the forum. They might appear in different sections (clubs vs shafts vs contests), but they all appear here. And there are details on tons of them out now.

Been a member since I joined. Not breaking the streak. Its for a good cause after all.

One contest for a free trip ending tomorrow.
Then later this week, another contest for TWO lucky Albatross Club members to win a trip, golf and a fitting from UST Mamiya will kick off.

One contest for a free trip ending tomorrow.
Then later this week, another contest for TWO lucky Albatross Club members to win a trip, golf and a fitting from UST Mamiya will kick off.

So much fun having 2 contests going on, both of which have prizes for free trips and clubs

With all of the chaos currently going on, I wanted to take a second to thank those that are members and continue to join throughout the year. We still have so much planned for this group and know that we are going to make a real difference in the name of this community to a very special charity.

AC Members, if you followed the Chris Voshall live chat today, you might have seen that bomb dropped.

AC Members, if you followed the Chris Voshall live chat today, you might have seen that bomb dropped.
I did, and am quite intrigued by what it will mean for all of us. Cant wait to find out!

Back