ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

I just want to take a second and say thanks to all of the recent signups. I’m optimistic we are going to have a great second half of the year and we have some fun things coming.

As am I, @RealPretendPsychic had proven that no matter your length of time here you can win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the truth! Throw in the affiliation with St. Jude’s and there’s no reason not to join The Albatross Club!

That’s the truth! Throw in the affiliation with St. Jude’s and there’s no reason not to join The Albatross Club!

Thank you. We know times are tough for people, and knowing that so many THPers continue to join this campaign and be a part of this place and a wonderful charity means a lot to us.

Thank you all to the members that have joined and to those recently.

We have so much exciting stuff coming up for you.

I’m in!

So many recent signups and we cannot thank you enough.

We know it‘s a crazy year and we have a lot of really cool stuff coming still.

Thanks to @Doubleb21 I'm a member

Fully intend to play it forward next year

Nice to see Fantasy Golf up and running again for AC members.

Want to take a second to thank all of the members and their Pay it Forward drive. So many new AC members right now and it is just an awesome sight to see.

@JB I can’t remember which thread or where to find it but I just got my surviving COVID tee shirt in and it’s fantastic.

@JB I can’t remember which thread or where to find it but I just got my surviving COVID tee shirt in and it’s fantastic.

So glad you love it.

Just checking in to show my support and sign-up for the Albatross Club! I seem to disappear and reappear every year. Glad to be back :) I hope the THP family is doing well and hanging in there.

Couple of quick notes coming up for AC members.

obviously fantasy golf is back up and running. Fantasy Football will be kicking off soon as well. Both AC exclusive and both have crazy good prizes.

We also have another free trip contest coming up in the Grandmama.

It’s going to be a fun time coming up.

Okay AC members.

Grab Bags are coming back in some form or fashion.

Stay tuned for details.

I wanted to share this screenshot from my cousin. They went on a hell of a ride that started about 4 yrs ago with a very rare and very aggressive brain cancer. Sascha is doing great!
0fffe04f80e69cc72d7c2bb3722137a0.jpg

I wanted to share this screenshot from my cousin. They went on a hell of a ride that started about 4 yrs ago with a very rare and very aggressive brain cancer. Sascha is doing great!
0fffe04f80e69cc72d7c2bb3722137a0.jpg

That is awesome news! Thanks for sharing!

Exciting times.
Fantasy Golf
Mystery Bags coming back.
Grandmama contest up

And we have more coming up.

Exciting times.
Fantasy Golf
Mystery Bags coming back.
Grandmama contest up

And we have more coming up.
It's really a no brainer. You get to be in an exclusive club with me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha