ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Done, great cause & great forum. Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back for a 7th straight year. Best money I spend on golf each year!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Really like the way signing up works! So easy, so fast, and it is the all-time no brainer thing to do.
aaaaniwellnowTweetywasntthataNoBrai.gif

THANKS THP!

• Appreciation
Just joined! I've enjoyed my time here as a newbie to the forum. Thanks for having me.

I was delighted to see that you support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Well done! SJCRH has been my primary charity that I donate to every year, for the last 6 years. They do great things for the children and their families.

• Appreciation
Renewal submitted. Thank you for everything you do to make this my go to place outside home and the golf course.

• Appreciation
Since 2015 it continues to be the best investment I make in golf every year, hands down.

And wow, so easy to do this year. Really digging the new site on mobile. I still have Tapatalk installed but haven’t used it in weeks. It may just be time to delete the app.

Annndddd done!

• Appreciation
Done.

Appreciate this forum and the opinions provided in it. Even though I am in Canada I am happy my money is going to a good place.

• Appreciation
I’m gone fit 12 hours and all sorts of fun broke out. Looks like I’ve got some money to spend tomorrow.

In. Great cause. Thanks for doing this.

• Appreciation
Easiest thing in golf, I didn't over think it like everything else. ;)

• Appreciation
Done and Done

• Appreciation
First thing I did when I got home today. I walked in the door, completely bypassed the wife and went straight to my laptop. My wife says "You in a hurry for something"? "Nope honey, just gotta cover a bill real quick". (y)

• Appreciation
I'm in!!

• Appreciation
Nice can’t wait to join again! Soon as my wedding is paid for I’ll get it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, BTW. Hats off to the designer of the 2020 Albatross Club logo. :drinks: It really pops, especially with dark mode.

Signed up, I'm a newbie, but this is a great forum and St Jude's is so worthy of donations!!

Nice can’t wait to join again! Soon as my wedding is paid for I’ll get it done!

FYI - Your wedding is never paid for ...ha :unsure: :censored:

All signed up! Thanks team THP for all the great knowledge and fun you bring to us hackers.

• Appreciation
It's so great to see all the newer members posting in here.

Being a part of the Albatross Club always made me feel like I was a part of the core community here, which is a big part of what makes THP so fantastic. Easily the best place to talk freely about the game on the internet.

Not around much right now, but still want to support THP. The contribution to St. Jude is just another part of the great things that THP does.

• Appreciation
Back