ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the golf season is winding down. We want to thank every single person that joined the 2019 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2020 edition. 2019 was an amazing campaign with free trips, THP Events and more. 2020 is shaping up to be the best online community experience in golf with our new feature rich software and tons of surprises still to come.

I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

ac2020.jpeg

Cost
$35.00
Membership runs through 12/31/20

Helping Children
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

d48806a7bb8d15b7a891485a9ced83e3.jpg

St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

What Is Included
THP Pop Socket
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to take part in THP Experiences
Ability to take part in Special All Expenses Paid THP Experiences
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2020 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2020 THP Fantasy Golf (full bag of clubs up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Events Become Experiences
Over the last few years, our community has seen a shift in the way our events were planned to making our slogan of making the impossible, possible come to life. The last 2 years specifically have been a whirlwind of different types of events, attractions and more, but the best is yet to come and in 2020, we launch the new platform we call THP Experiences. A number of these will be completely free of charge including all travel expenses.

Signing Up
Super easy to signup with multiple ways. First, you can just click here to go right to the signup page. The other option is going to Account Upgrades in your profile shown in screenshot below and follow the steps.

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 11.20.55 AM.jpeg

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2020 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

Just signed up. St Judes is an awesome organization!

Best thing I will purchase all year. Thank you to JB, GolferGal and everyone in the THP community for making this such a great place.

Done. Can't wait to see what THP has in store for us for 2020. Have no doubt its going to be amazing. Always happy to donate to St Jude. Perfect partner for this community.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Done!

Love how it updates the left in real time.

done. best money i spend all year.

Let's go! I'm so glad this is back with St. Jude again. Very few charities move my heart like that one.

Done! Easy as pie

• Appreciation
I will sort out my membership later in the week when I am on my PC at home and don't have to worry about work/mobile issues

Done!

• Appreciation
Done! Great cause!

• Appreciation
A big reason why I joined THP last year. Worth it to support St. Jude and THP!

Best $35.00 one can spend in many many ways

Done, the best value in golf, hands down!

• Appreciation
Happy to help a great cause! Here we go 2020!!!

Really like the new Tag design too, great job!

• Appreciation
Done! Love it. One of my favorite purchases!

• Appreciation
Completed.......Best $35 spent all year. Feels good to support St. Jude and excited for the THP possibilities in 2020!!!

I'm in as usual for a great cause.

• Appreciation
Done!!!! Thank you THP for the awesomeness that comes with helping the children!!!!!

• Appreciation
Let's go! So awesome that THP and this community continues to support St Judes

Going to do mine next week when the cc cycle changes haha

• Appreciation
Boom and done. Glad to support THP and St. Jude once more, two class organizations.

Back