ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

All signed up

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Done. Definitely well worth it. :cool:(y)

• Appreciation
The new system is easy to use and quick. Boom!, signup for 2020 is complete. Thanks THP for your support of St. Jude's Hospital.

Done and Done. Best investment I make every year. Heckuva deal too. Help out kids and all the perks around THP, I'll sign up every time.

F497B27C-2389-4DAC-8C99-BC05D05F8A90.gif
In!!!

Let's GO 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done. Happy to support St Jude's and THP. (y)

• Appreciation
If you're not in the albatross club then by default you are in the bogey club cause you're missing out ?

• Appreciation

• Appreciation
Thanks for the opportunity to join this and to give to a terrific charity.

• Appreciation
Done. Great cause and great site!

• Appreciation
It tears at my heart every time I see one of their commercials on TV. Cancer is a terrible disease, but it seems 100 x worse when it affects a child.

This is a no-brainer for what it does and what I get out of it. Last year someone was kind enough to pay for my membership, so I'd like to return the favor. I don't remember who it was though, so if they'd like to speak up I will take care of it. Or I can pay for someone else deserving.

Always easy to donate for a good cause.

Last edited:
Done. Love the cause and I am glad to be back for another year

Signed up! This is gonna be a great year!!!

I’ve renewed for a wonderful cause!

• Appreciation
This community is so cool - - Someone covered my membership before I had the chance to do so myself. THANK YOU to ANONYMOUS!!!

This community is so cool - - Someone covered my membership before I had the chance to do so myself. THANK YOU to ANONYMOUS!!!

It’s always awesome to see how many THPers pay it forward for others they have Met.

Done. As others have said, great cause and the only golf site worth my time.

I want to thank whomever paid for my 2020 membership. THP is a special place filled with special people!

#PHCANCER

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Just signed up for the first time. Thanks for putting this together.

Back