EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

My wife is looking at me like I'm crazy as I react out loud while reading through these posts :ROFLMAO:

I’m real excited to see what the UST Mamiya custom shafts will look like. My money is on them blowing people away!

Honestly the hardest thing I’m trying to decide currently is which color am I going to get for the shaft! This is gonna shape my color schemes for years to come :LOL:

Honestly the hardest thing I’m trying to decide currently is which color am I going to get for the shaft! This is gonna shape my color schemes for years to come :LOL:
I’m sure that next week we’ll be presented a lot more mind blowing decisions to make.

Black and Teal

My one follow up: I am massively jealous of you guys who are in this one! You lucky dogs! You are all going to have way too much fun ... and it will happen in this awful 2020 year. Inconceivable. 😎

... I am most interested in how you all shaft up with UST. That thought alone makes me drool. ;)

I can still hardly believe it's real...

My one follow up: I am massively jealous of you guys who are in this one! You lucky dogs! You are all going to have way too much fun ... and it will happen in this awful 2020 year. Inconceivable. 😎

... I am most interested in how you all shaft up with UST. That thought alone makes me drool. ;)

With wedges in play I’m interested to learn about possibly of graphite Shafts throughout the bag. How to blend from irons through wedge.

My bold prediction is the participants are going be blown away by the hogan and UST combo.
Now don’t be giving away any black combo set I like being 1 of 1 haha

With wedges in play I’m interested to learn about possibly of graphite Shafts throughout the bag. How to blend from irons through wedge.

I look forward to learning what you pick. I've never hit graphite in wedges. Two fitters I talked with recently said they nearly always recommended running irons shafts through wedges.

My bold prediction is the participants are going be blown away by the hogan and UST combo.
Now don’t be giving away any black combo set I like being 1 of 1 haha
I mean 1 of 2 is still pretty special :ROFLMAO: (I have no insight just dreaming)

I look forward to learning what you pick. I've never hit graphite in wedges. Two fitters I talked with recently said they nearly always recommended running irons shafts through wedges.
I kinda think that might be old school thinking. I’ve played graphite in wedges for a long time, including different shaft and head OEMs.

I kinda think that might be old school thinking. I’ve played graphite in wedges for a long time, including different shaft and head OEMs.

Making sure we are on the same page. I play graphite and both fitters recommended that I run the same graphite shafts into wedges. Is the old school thinking running the same shafts? With one exception where I randomly picked a Nippon Modus wedge shaft with a zipcore 60, I have only played stock steel in wedges. I play recoils in irons.

Making sure we are on the same page. I play graphite and both fitters recommended that I run the same graphite shafts into wedges. Is the old school thinking running the same shafts? With one exception where I randomly picked a Nippon Modus wedge shaft with a zipcore 60, I have only played stock steel in wedges. I play recoils in irons.
I may have misread your earlier post. You didn’t say “steel” but somehow that’s what my brain read. Never mind :)

I would definitely seethe benefit from the fairway on Graphite in wedges, how would it effect the sand play?

Slightly heavier, same flex is a great starting point I think. I loved the feel of the Equalizers with the Recoil 780s, but there were just a bit light for me. My father in law has been playing them like a beast though.

Back