EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Probably shouldn't but it's a pride thing. Basically feel like if I go with the Edge I'm giving up on ever improving. Whereas the PTX Pro's, or even combo, feels like I'm committing to improving. My brain is not doing me any favors lol.

I understand, I was the same way going into last year‘s Hogan event. Afterwards I was glad I went with the edges though

I know I shouldn't think like that, stupid male ego :banghead:
What if I told you the Edge was a similar size to Callaway Apex or Epic Forged? I mean Phil uses them

What if I told you the Edge was a similar size to Callaway Apex or Epic Forged? I mean Phil uses them
I'd say you're making my impending decision all the more difficult 😂

I'd say you're making my impending decision all the more difficult 😂
If you think this decision is difficult, wait until you have to decide on your villa's drink for the villa crawl. Some high stakes poker right there.

The fact is, whatever you pick, they are all exceptional options.

I measured my Ping G410 and was honestly surprised to see the Edge were noticeably smaller when i compared 6i sole width.

I measured my Ping G410 and was honestly surprised to see the Edge were noticeably smaller when i compared 6i sole width.
Don’t tell anybody, but they also feel 100% better than those irons too.

Don’t tell anybody, but they also feel 100% better than those irons too.

Yeah, I never read that any where.

We will have a pretty big update coming to the participants later today.

But first, if you are following along and NOT in this event...How about some news.

We will have a contest where you will pick the winning team, Tyler or Danny. The person that wins that contest will win an all expenses paid trip in 2021 to Shaft Up with THP and UST Mamiya.

SICK PRIZE! bummed I could not sign up for this one. The Ocean Course is one of my faves.

But first, if you are following along and NOT in this event...How about some news.

We will have a contest where you will pick the winning team, Tyler or Danny. The person that wins that contest will win an all expenses paid trip in 2021 to Shaft Up with THP and UST Mamiya.

Is that good? :D Wow, that is awesome!

That's fantastic! THP is raising the bar again.

FWIW, I am currently an ~18 HC (although @X.Man and @Canes refuse to play me for money 😂) and came down from a ~22 with these clubs. So its not as if I am some natural stick.

haha. I’m not giving up that many strokes with you playing the PTX Pro’s! That

1600964212927.png

Everything about Hogan/UST events are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

That PM to participants should get the blood pumping.

Yes! What a great prize... now some decisions to be made :unsure:

That PM to participants should get the blood pumping.

Blood is pumped that’s for sure.

JB is starting to remind me of Billy Mays (RIP) with all the “WAIT THERE’S MORE!”. Except I don’t want this infomercial to end :cry::love:

Congrats to the participants!! Can't wait to follow along with all of you. 👊

Thinking
Combos with 110 proto

Back